7-Deal

Queen POV

"Listen here you bitch ass nigga. My men are right behind me so if I were you I would run.

"I will get my revenge on you Queen." He said running out.

I turned my attention back to Christian just as he passed out.

"No no stay awake pleaseee..." I said pulling him as close as possible trying not to break down.

"Oueen we found Cassandra." One of my men yelled and I smiled brightly.

"Where is she?" I asked still holding on to Christian.

"She is dead..." He replied lowly.

"What?" I screamed "Call doc and get him fixed up. I have plans to make." I replied back in my right state of mind. He killed the only person I truly cared for now he's gonna watch everyone he loves die.

Christian POV

"Christian I love you." Sapphire said kissing my lips passionately.

I knew this wasn't real but I let myself get caught up in the fantasy.

"I love you more." I said running my hands through her thick hair.

"I only wish you could see what I see...that your not beautiful despite your dark skin but because of your dark skin." I whispered. " I will make you see that dark is beautiful." I added.

"I will never love my skin Christian. Im just to dark..." She replied but I cut her off with a deep kiss.

"You are worth the world and more Sapphire. You are the perfect example of black beauty and excellent. You are a Queen to many nations and you don't even know it." I said sadly.

"How could I be any of that if the world looks down on me?" She questioned.

"The world is conditioned into thinking lighter is better but every black shade is just as beautiful as the next. Why do you think white people want to look like us,talk like us, cook like us? Because we are a beautiful race with an even more beautiful culture." I answered knowing she wouldn't see it my way.

"Then why do I feel like I am less.." she asked looking down.

"Because you hadn't had anyone to show you just how much your worth." I replied pulling her so close that our lips were just centimeters apart.

"Ohhh and your gonna be my savior that shows me the way?" She asked sarcastically.

"Yess. Yes I am." I replied kissing her lightly. "If only you would give me the chance to.."

I opened my eyes finding myself in a unfamiliar room. I was tempted to go back to my dream but I stopped myself before I broke my own heart by making up these scenarios that would never happen.

"Oh good your awake!" Queen said running up to the side of the bed.

"Yeah I was having a good dream." I said trying to sit up.

"You better not even try to get up." She barked pushing me back down softy.

"Okey fine. Where am I?" I asked not really expecting her to tell me.

"It's better if you don't know. The doctor said you would be fine and could leave today though. I have some business to attend to so I can't stay long." She said taking my hand. "They killed Cass...I was so caught up trying to save you I lost track of finding her..."

"I'm sorry... I should have never pushed you into going out with me." I replied lowly.

"No it's not your fault it's mine...I'm going soft." She said letting a few tears fall.

"Maybe that a good thing... you could do more with your life." I said as I whipped her tears away.

"This is all I know Christian." She said lowly not looking at me.

"Then let me teach you something new." I replied kissing her lightly.

"No I have to end this. Its for your own safety... I'm in this for life." She said.

I could see her face harden and I knew I couldn't talk her out of it.

"Then let me help." I said.

"No. I'm not dragging you into this." She said getting up to leave.

"I been in this game for years I can hold my own." I said quickly.

"What's in it for you?" She questioned.

"Well if I help I'll get the chance to show you what real love is and help you finish this once and for all." I answered.

"Okey fine. After the mission is done we will go our separate ways though because there is no way your gonna convince me that I can love you." She said confidently.

"Give me the chance and I will. If it doesn't work then afterwards we go our separate ways." I said.

"Deal"

____Hey guys. Let me know wat y'all think I'm the comments💯
Will they end up together❤️or💔
Will Sapphire find a way to love herself 🤔.

Keep reading to find out__