13- Christian to the Rescue

Christian POV

"Alright I know who has your Boss." I tell her second in command. "Its a ex of mines name Melody and trust me she is crazy asf"

We were back at her trap now in what I'm guessing is his office. It was small and only had a basic desk and two chairs. I filled him in on the situation I was in and how we should go about getting her back.

"So my boss is in danger because you couldn't pick a sister and stay with her?" He said raising his voice a little louder than I could take.

Without much thought I had my gun in his mouth.

"Don't ever disrespect me again lil homie." I yelled then pulled him close. " I won't think twice about killing you. You are nothing you follow orders as I give them talk back again and you will wake up in hell" I said calmly inches away from his face so he would get the message.

"Ok ok I'm sorry I wont step out of line again." He begged with a few stray tears falling.

I left him there and called the rest of her men. They lined up all stone faced. Queen really does keep a tight ship but at what cost I wonder.

"Alright here's the plan listen now and listen good because I won't repeat myself!" I tell so everyone can hear. "If she doesn't get out alive none of will live to see your next birthday." I know it's cold but I need to get her back at all cost and fear is the quickest way to make the plan work.

Queen POV

I don't know how long I have been here at this point she keeps me drugged up so I can't fight back or plan anything. She has only  fed me twice so maybe it's only been two days. What if I just can't remember the other times what if it's been weeks or months?

My head is going crazy but my body is limp and fragile. I can barely move and cant seem to stay awake. No matter how hard I try to not think of him I do. The dreams are vivid and to life like for my liking. They are all the same he comes to rescue me and later fucks me till I can't walk straight.

I have to admit the last part of the dream is my favorite. They way he takes such good care of my body let's me know it's not real. No man has put my pleasure before his and I doubt Christian will be an exception.

"What did you give her!" Christian yelled as he pushed her to the ground with a gun on her head.

This is how the dream always starts he come out of no where and kills her. Swoops me off my feet and carries me away. I recover we fuck, I'm just trying to get to the good part so I just sit back and watch the movie I'm stuck in.

I hear shoots coming from all around and I let myself think for a split second that it's really happening. That I'm really being saved  and will soon be in a comfy bed in his arms. Then I remember it's only a dream and I will die here.

Christian is yelling but I can't hear his voice. I stop fighting the drugs in my system and close my eyes. Maybe ill just die already.

Christian POV

We storm into the old building to my surprise there was no guards. I walked down to the basement when I spot her injecting queen with something. My blood burns with anger but I walk calmly down the steps signaling the rest of the guys to check the rest of the building. 

" Today is the big day! I'm trading you for Christian I don't know what he will do to you but as long as I get Christian I don't care. " Melody says all happy. She just got done injecting queen with something and now I'm so close I can smell her cheap perfume.

"I'm going to kill you right here right now." I said coldly holding my gun to her head.

" Wait baby let's talk this out please I didn't hurt her. " Melody chokes out thinking that shit will work.

"What did you give her!" I yelled as I pushed her to the ground gun still on her head.

" I'm not telling you shit! She will die soon anyway it's save her or  kill me! " she said confidently

I looked at her and pulled the trigger. "Fuck did she think killing her would take hours or sum?" I say out loud while I rush over to Queen.

"Hey I found her get doc on standby!" I tell coming up the stairs with her in my arms.

" Its going to be alright now baby girl I got you now. " I said lowly caressing her face.

Queen POV

I wake up with strong arms around me. Ouu this is my favorite part. Has gonna fuck me mercilessly and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.

"I've been waiting for this part all day." I whisper seductively

"Queen baby girl your awake?" He said clearly worried. We done been over this I just want the dick.

"Yah yah you were so worried about me you missed me ok now fuck me." I say getting on top.

"Queen what are you doing??" He ask pushing me back in the bed.

"Don't be difficult now is when we fuck." I pout stealing a kiss.

"What makes you think we gonna Fuck queen?"

"We been through this dream over and over now don't you know the script?" I say kissing him again while grabbing his semi hard dick.

"Queen this is not a dream baby I'm here this is real. And I'm not fucking you right now." He says while grabbing my hand away.

He was definitely up now and I may not be dreaming but I still want some.

"Ok it's not a dream this time but you can still give me some."  I said looking him deep in his eyes. He wanted to I could tell but once again he wouldn't go against those damn morals of his.

- Hey guys thanks for being patient with this book. Regular updates will be coming weekly. 💙
Don't forget to vote comment and share💕
-kiah