Chapter 1 - The Invitation

Music above c;

Julie's POV

I was just chilling out at Dennis's home. It was a windy day, so we decided to stay indoors today. I sat down on his bed, and laid there for a second. For a second, i just looked at Dennis. I don't know why or how, but he's really cool, i liked him the first time we met, and that was like.. two years ago or something. I think he caught me staring at him, so i just looked away. I really liked Dennis when we first met.. I think i have a crush on him?

"So what do you want to do?" I heard him ask. I stared at the ceiling for a while. "Uh.. nothing much..." I answered and blushed. 

Dennis's POV

I searched through my drawers and found a poster. This is what it said.

Paintball Galore Annual Competition!

20 Lucky Contestants will be sent a package.

You will be split into 2 teams and compete in 3 different paintball modes.

The winning team will be awarded a trip to Hollywood, instant fame, and a hundred thousand dollars.

Expected to see you there! (August 29-31st )

-Loleris

"Julie!" I called the brunette over. "Hm?" She walked over and saw the poster i held. "What's that?" She asked. "It's the annual paintball competition! The winning team gets a trip to Hollywood, instant fame, and a HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS." I said excitedly. "Wow!" Julie exclaimed in delight and studied the poster. I then saw a flash coming from downstairs.. I went down and Julie followed me. There we saw, a red box with a black skater texture on it, and a pink box with white stripes and hearts on it. We looked at each other in surprise. 

Chazz's POV

I was out in the wind, wearing my usual grey tank top, with some grey pants with white straps. I was walking with my best friend Harry. I found a poster on a tree. "Stay here Harry." I climbed up the tree and pulled it down. This is what it said. 

Paintball Galore Annual Competition!

20 Lucky Contestants will be sent a package.

You will be split into 2 teams and compete in 3 different paintball modes.

The winning team will be awarded a trip to Hollywood, instant fame, and a hundred thousand dollars.

Expected to see you there! (August 29-31st )

-Loleris

"OH MY GOSH." I said. "HARRY! CHECK THIS OUT!" I called over the dominus boy. A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS. That's HEAVEN. IMAGINE ALL THE THINGS I COULD DO WITH IT.

Harry's POV

I looked at the poster Chazz was holding. My invisible jaw dropped. Instant fame??? Does this mean i could be popular? No one will tease me again? "Oh my god.." I said in total awe. "Harry, we could be rich and famous and popular! No one will ever tease you for your looks ever again!" Chazz said. I nodded in agreement, and i felt something glow behind us. As soon as the glow faded, i turned around and gasped. "Harry?" I heard her call. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around also. She also stared at what we saw in awe. Two boxes, one white with a metalic texture, and one that's grey with pink stars were in front of us. We continued to stare at the box.

Red's POV

I walked down the streets like a ruthless gangster. That's because i AM a gangster. I went in a ice cream store and when no one was looking, i stole one of em. I quickly used a grappling hook and escaped before the alarm went off. I saw Kat standing there waiting for me on the roof, where i told her to do so. I used the grappling hook to get up to the roof, and took Kat by the waist. "Hang on tight." I said as Kat hugged my waist, then i used the grappling hook to get to a tree, which was in a forest. Surely no one would find us here. I remembered the time i spent with another girl, and regretted every single moment of it. She only used me for money.

Kat's POV

I pant and cling on red for dear life as we moved from the roof to the forest. It has been three weeks since i met this gangster, Red. We were sent a mysterious letter and decided to go but there were no one there. But for some strange reason my wound from Red's accidental shot was healed as i came to the area, but it still hurts badly. I snapped myself out of my thoughts. As we reached the tree, "Wrap your arms around my neck." Red instructed me. I blushed madly before did as i was told and he jumped off the tree. Red looked at the paper near the tree and it read:

Paintball Galore Annual Competition!

20 Lucky Contestants will be sent a package.

You will be split into 2 teams and compete in 3 different paintball modes.

The winning team will be awarded a trip to Hollywood, instant fame, and a hundred thousand dollars.

Expected to see you there! (August 29-31st )

-Loleris

Red gave a cocky smile and put the piece of paper in his pocket. "Kat, wana be in a paintball competition with me?" He asked. "Uh..." I zoned out. "Yesiwouldlovetobeinthepaintballcompetitionwithyou!" I said it all in one breath and Red cockily smiled again. Then i looked at the ice cream cone he had in hand, and my eyes lit up with delight. I loved sweets. "Uh.. Red.. Can you- uh- i mean- can i--" I asked, trying not to stutter but knew i failed. He opened the wrapping and took a bite, before saying "A bite?" and then handing it to me. I bit it and smiled before i felt the pain of the wound, and i wrapped my left arm against the hurted area. Red carried me up then put me back down, me on the grass, and he sat next to me. "Even though you're a gangster, you're the one that shot me, but i still feel safe with you, why?" I asked him and he shrugged. Then i rested my head against his shoulder, and I realised,

I have a crush on Red.