Chapter 9B- Dorms Pt 2

Author's Note:

OMG IM SORRY I WAS TOO BUSY FOR THE LAST FEW WEEKS ;-;

Chazz's POV

I took our key from Loleris, and then headed to room 2B in block blue. I used the key and opened it, and i entered the room, followed by Harry. I saw two beds, and wow! What a split personality room! Near the window, the room was white and feathery, seemed angelic. Towards the door, was a goldish yellow colour as the walls and some pink spray paint on the table. I picked up the pink spray paint, knowing that the yellow side of the room is mine, and i started spraying the shiny walls.

Peter's POV

As i opened the door to room 1A in block blue, i felt a gust of wind blow strongly against me. I gestured Helen to go in first, and then i followed. Well, the room is majestic! The side closer to the windows were as if it was snowing there, and the other side looks so mechanic and si-fi typed. "I call dibs for this side!" Helen shouted and plopped herself on the snowy side's bed. I laughed. Of course. She's from Sweden, duh. I saw a cool tech screen pop up on the table beside my bed and i gone to check it out.

Billy's POV

I opened the door to room 1B in block blue. I could hear Helen and Peter giggling from room 1B. Beast floated in with his scythe. I followed and shut the door. My eyes widened as i saw the magnificent sight of bloxy cola all bundled up on the bed closer to the door. Beast was just checking out his side, well dark and gloomy.. and inspecting it. I opened a bloxy cola and started gulping the drink down my throat. 

Drew's POV

Yeh! I opened the door to room 3 in the block blue. I looked around and saw a whole load.. tats rite m8ts! A whole load of TRAFFIC CONES! I darted to the traffic cones near the window and Jack was dashing towards the fake money that was on a counter near the bathroom. I looked around and smiled. This will be a blast!

Red's POV

(Language warning)

I violently pushed open the door for room 3 in block red (heh, me.). Kat skipped in the room as i followed behind her and closed the door. "OH EM GEE! THIS IS SO KAWAII!" I heard her high pitched Japanese voice, and saw our room. Well, one side is surprisingly perfectly fitting for me, those street aisles i've used to walk through with my gang. Welp, they're not here anymore. All in jail. I was the only one that was good enough to escape from that dammn fu**ing Sherman. I found those black spray paint that i used to write with on the aisles i used to walk through. I looked at Kat if she's doing good, and well, she's now eating from a box of sweets. Her side of the room is so.. uh.. pastel coloured. I just started spray painting some gangster signs with the black spray paint.