Chapter 9A- Dorms Pt 1

Lara's POV

I was just sitting down, and playing with some toys i found in the lounge, as well as talking to Adriel as he was eating cookies. Julie came over and i asked her. "Anything going on recently?" "No, everything is fine with me and Dennis." She nodded and said. "Oh okay." I gave a smile. 

Just then, i suddenly heard Loleris's voice boom over the speakers. "To the lobby room, folks!" He demanded. I held Julie's hand and we walked over to the lobby. 

Julie's POV

As i was walking to the lobby, i held Lara's hand, until she went over to chat with one of our friends, Adriel. I then walked over to Dennis, and walked with him to the lobby room. 

As i took a seat with Dennis in the front row, we waited for the others to arrive, then i heard To-I mean, Loleris announce: "People! We need to assign rooms for ya'll!" I looked at Dennis, and Dennis looked back at me and held my hand. I was so gonna be in a room with him. "Uhm. So, there will be a block for the blue team and a block for the red team. Here's the list, cause i'm too lazy to read it!" I looked at the list and prayed i am going to be in a room with Dennis, or Lara's okay too. 

Blue team:

Helen And Peter (Room 1A)

Beast And Billy (Room 1B)

Flinn And Anna (Room 2A)

Chazz And Harry (Room 2B)

Drew And Jack (Room 3)

Red team:

Adriel And Lara (Room 1A)

Martin And Duke (Room 1B)

Summer and Tom (Room 2A)

Dennis and Julie (Room 2B)

Red and Kat (Room 3)

Remarks: The number 1 stands for first floor, 2 for second floor, and 3 for third floor. The team leader and their roommate are going to be in the top floor. Everyone else will be in the first two floors. The rooms contain things like paint, for decoration of your rooms. Since you do not have your suitcase, don't worry, i've prepared clothes for ya'll. 

"DENNIS DENNIS DENNIS!!! WE'RE IN THE SAME ROOM HIP HIP HURRAY!" I said while shaking him by the collar. "Woah! Take it easy Julie! Im excited too!" He said, smiling at me. I held his hand and spun us around for a couple of circles, then he gave me a kiss.

Duke's POV

I'm with Martin. Well it's not much of a deal. Suddenly, i felt my phone buzz, meaning i have got a new message. I checked it to see my uh.. girl Jen's selfie picture. I replied with a heart emoji and went back to the crowd. 

Red's POV

Well, it looks like i'm going to spend more time with Kat, and privately, meaning it's a good thing. (Clean.) I just sometimes think if she has fallen for me, heh. I mean, she's not as bad as others. Well maybe MUCH better then the others, and i also can't wait to decorate my room. I hope they got spray paint there. I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, and i saw Kat, and i smiled under my bandana around my face.

Anna's POV

Oh my god yesss! Im with my brother Flinn again, like always! Loleris did a good job on the room arrangements. We are just gonna decorate the room white and black, gothic punk style. We will prob get stuck up on a video game in nights here!