Chapter 2B- The reveal Pt 1

Music above c;

Adriel's POV

I WAS SO EXCITED! DENNIS TOLD ME ME AND MY FRIENDS ARE CHOSEN TO BE IN THE MPB ANNUAL COMPETITION! I told the great news to Lara and the others, and they also were as excited as we are. We kept on walking until we suddenly bumped in to Duke, Drew, Billy, Tom, and Jack. 

"DUKE! GUYS! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT LUCK WE GOT TODAY!" I said excitedly while shaking Duke, just noticing that they have boxes that suit their own personality also. "WAIT YOU TOO? OMG CONGRATS YOU GUYS ARE IN THE ANNUAL PAINTBALL COMPETITION JUST LIKE US 5, DENNIS AND JULIE!" I said excitedly. 

Duke's POV

"WOAH WOAH WOAH CALM DOWN. YOU SAID WHOEVER HAS THOSE BOXES THAT SUIT YOUR PERSONALITY IS CHOSEN FOR THE ANNUAL MAD PAINTBALL COMPETITION? WOAH THATS INSANE! GUYS WE NOW HAVE A CHANCE FOR DOSE CASH!" I said as i pumped my fist up in the air. "OH YEAH!" Billy and Tom high fived each other, while Jack and Drew did what we called, 'the russian dance' 

Tom's POV 

I counted the people. 

"Adriel, Lara, Flinn, Anna, Summer, Tom (me), Drew, Duke, Jack, Billy, Julie, Dennis. That's 12 people we have so far. The game requires 20 people." I said, enough for them to hear. 

"Hm... maybe Helen will join?" I heard Anna say. 

"And Peter and Martin the rich kid?" Flinn added.

"What about Chazz and Harry?" Drew suggested.

"Don't forget Kat!" Lara and Summer said in union. 

"Adriel, Lara, Flinn, Anna, Summer, Tom (me), Drew, Duke, Jack, Billy, Julie, Dennis, Helen, Peter, Martin, Chazz, Harry, Kat. That's 18 people in total. 2 left, i wonder who could they be?"