Chapter 6- The trial

The picture is the order of the trials. Billy to summer to peter to chazz to helen to harry... all the way to duke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7HvH-iJ_CI

Music is the link above c;

Billy's POV

As soon as we reached the yard, the TV there turned on and Loleris began to speak. "Firstly, we need to see your potential. Each of you will go through tests that determine your status. First up, Billy. Step through the door." I heard my name being called and i did what i was told. "Oh, and check the camera if you want to look at him do his trial!" 

I walked through the door and found myself in this big gym room. I looked around in wonder and amazement, then next to me, there was a sign and it said: Pick your paintball gun. I turned around and saw 12 different gun skins.

(Default paintball gun is now renamed as Paintball Pro)

I looked at all of them once and chose the RBX-47. After all, it does suit my personality. "Run with the gun." Loleris ordered. I ran with the gun. "Shoot the targets. Any distance is okay." I went up close to the targets one by one and shot them in close range. Loleris took notes and told me to go back, and put back my paintball gun. As soon as i went out the door, Tom gave me a thumbs up and Duke high fived me. I took a seat on a chair with my name on it.

Peter's POV

I was nervous and excited at the same time. I heard Loleris announce that Summer will be next. I watched as she ran in a great speed and shot all her targets one by one. As soon as Summer finished her trial, i heard Loleris announce that it was my turn. I stood up nervously and Helen squeezed my hand gently, meaning good luck. I stepped in the door and i saw a sign: Pick your paintball gun. I chose  the Veteran one, since it's silver and simple. I don't really like anything too fancy. I ran in a average speed, and also shot my distances from a far range, as i preferred shooting far away. As soon as i came out, i heard Chazz's name being announced by the speakers and i gave her a thumbs up, meaning it was not too bad. 

Helen's POV

I looked at Chazz's trial from the screen. It was amazing! I dearly enjoyed it, seeing her have fun. I'd like fun out there too! I could not wait for it to be my turn! "Next up, Helen." I heard Loleris announce. "Eeeee!" I squealed excitedly, i never knew my turn would be so soon! "Good luck Helen!" I heard Anna and Julie cheer on, and i smiled. Inside the door, i was in a room designed for a gym? And then i saw this sign telling me to pick a paintball gun. I took a look at the twelve guns, and picked the Rainbow Blaster, because i like blue! I surprisingly ran quickly and chose to shoot the targets at a close range. I finished my trial, put the paintball gun back, and went back to see my friends. I gave some friends like Lara a hug, and Summer a high five. I heard Harry's name go over the speakers, and Chazz gave him a heads up.