Chapter 1C - The invitation (Final)

(The soundtrack is used when beast captures them and brings them to his lair)

Helen's POV

Ahhh, what a nice warm summer day. I was walking with Peter and Martin, some classmates i met since primary school. "Time for a little pre- experiment!" Peter said, reading his science textbook. Martin just facepalmed and rolled his eyes. "Seriously, why not go to the mall?" Martin asked. He always wore a gold suit and a shiny golden fedora. I facepalmed. "Guys.. We need to think of something more.. exciting! Like how about let's go to the theme park?" I asked, trying to calm the two down. "Fine." They gave in.

Martin's POV

Seriously Peter, don't get too obsessed with experiments. You know your still a scientist in TRAINING. Not a actual one! Unlike me, who's father is a millionaire and the richest man in Robloxia City. As we went to the mall, i swear i saw a black shadow kind of thing pass by. "Guys?" I asked.

Helen's POV

"Do you see a black shadow thing?" I heard Martin ask. Peter just shrugged his shoulders and continued walking. I looked around and i saw what seemed like to be what Martin described. "YES! I DO SEE IT!" I said in horror. Peter then started to believe us and we got scared. Was someone spying on us?

Beast's POV

Not long, i'll take them to my lair and they will become my servants.. We need more people to worship me, THE BEAST! When the 3 kids were not looking, i jumped out my hiding spot and used special magic to teleport them to my underworld lair. 

Peter's POV

I woke up.. in a strange place? Most of the places are dark, and it seems scary in here..

Helen's POV

When i woke, i saw a black shadowy transparent figure looking down at me. As soon as Peter and Martin also saw him, he started to speak. "Well, well, well.. Who do we have here?" He said in a chilling tone. "That's nothing for you to matter about, you little bit**." Martin answered defensively. 

Beast's POV

Well, don't they want a present? I can always bribe them. I turned around and gone into my room, telling the others to stay outside. In my room, i found a few boxes on the floor. A gold one with bling sparkles on it, a blue one with snowflakes on it, a white one with a sci fi design, and a black one with a blood design. I decided to keep the one with the blood design. That kind of reminds me of a good friend i have met before, he was a criminal and we have the same taste. His name was Red, and he was my best friend. I suddenly got a new idea. I came back out using magic to make the boxes float. "Hey kids, lets make a deal." I said in a chilling scary tone. They looked at me, wanting to know the deal. I smiled victoriously. "Do any of you happen to know the most badass criminal in Robloxia?" I asked. 

Peter's POV

Wait.. the most badass criminal in Robloxia... RED? What does he know and want from Red? We all gasped as soon as we heard that. "Wait.. do you mean Red?" Martin asked, trembling. The Beast just nodded. "Yes. Red. If you happen to know where he is, i will let you guys free." I whispered to Helen and Martin. "Let's do this. It's our only chance of freedom." I said and the others agreed. "Fine Beast, we accept your deal." Helen said boldly. Beast then handed us three boxes that happen to match our personalities. "This is your gift for accepting my offer." He said. "Now, i will return to the earth world with you kids, to see Red." That was all Beast said, then we all felt a glow so bright, we had to cover our eyes. "