Chapter 11 - (Blue Team's Perspective)

Chazz's POV

I sat up and stretched, it's training day alright! I turned my head and looked out of the window to see the Red team battling and talking. Oh! That's right, I have to get my paintball gun. I took it and then I heard a click on the door. It was my roommate, Harry. "Hey, what's up?" I asked him. "Nothing, just thought i'd check on you because it's pretty late.." He answered and I looked at my watch. "Oh shit It is. Now let's go meet up with the others!" I said, grabbed his wrist, and started running, making him follow even though I ran preeety quickly. 

Finally, I'm there. "Chazz what take you so long mate?" Drew, our team leader asked. "Sorry. Wasn't aware of the time." I answered and shrugged. "It's alright mate!" Drew said and did a little laugh, which made me feel better. "So.. what are we doing today?" Helen asked. "Oh we have a additional support team member, come on out mate!" Drew said and a man with grey clothes came out from the training site, wearing a grey hat and a grey bandana over his mouth as well. "Hello people, I'm Axel, a professional hacker! I hope I can be a good teammate to you all!" 

Axel's POV

I introduced myself briefly and the members came over to greet me one by one, I could recognise some of them, like Flinn and Jack. "Ey buddy how's it going?" Jack said and gave me a high-five as Flinn put a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry Anna, he won't bite." I heard Flinn say to his younger sister, Anna. I've seen her like once or twice before, when she was with Flinn himself. "I'm Helen! I love the snow and I'm from Sweden." A blonde girl wearing clothes mainly blue and white coloured with a pair of round sunglasses said, and I shook her hand. "I'm Peter, a scientist! Do you like science as well?" A boy with a lab coat, sideswept longish hair, black pants, and some blue shoes greeted. "I do in fact like the science in technology." I answered back with a smile. 

After everyone introduced themselves to me, including a tomboy called Chazz, a Bloxy Cola addict called Billy, A masked man called Harry, Flinn's sister Anna, and a transperent black figure that seemed like a ghost called Beast. Wow. 

Drew's POV

"All right mates, it's time for us to do some training!" I said and gestured to the others to follow me to the blue team training base. Chazz took her paintball gun for some inspection yesterday, and all of our ones are in the base. Once we got there, I pulled a lever down to reveal 11 slots, 10 which has paintball guns in them. One of them was Chazz's which she had took already. I took my paintball gun and so did everyone else. 

"Alright mates! It's boring to just do training, so let's have a nice little party before we start! I got 5 big bottles of Mountain Dew and Bloxy Cola! I also have a few bags of Doritos over here in the shelves! Go call dibs and stuff!" I said and Billy dashed over to grab a bottle of Bloxy Cola, in which everyone else also got what they want. I smiled and left the room a while to let them chill, but to also take a look at what the Red team is doing. I saw that Red and Kat were battling each other, but it's probably just for fun. How cute!

I returned to the base after watching them battle for a while, and feel like the same should happen, to not only train but to also develop relationships between the group members themselves, good thinking Red team! Hope you don't mind if I borrow your idea!

Harry's POV

As I turned to look who has opened the door, Drew pointed at me and Chazz. "You two can do a friendly duel! Up and going now!" He said and gestured us to go on opposite ends of the stage. "Oh..Okay! Let's go Chazz." I said and she shrugged and walked to one end, and I walked to the other. "Ready.. Go!" Drew said through the microphone and I started walking towards a high spot to snipe. 

(WIP)