Chapter 2C- The reveal Pt 2

Beast's POV

I had been traveling with these kids, hidden in snowflake's hat. I shrunk the boxes with dark magic so they could fit the bling boy's suitcase. I gave snowflake a what seemed like a earphone to let her hear what i am saying. "Remember.. We need to find Red. Or the deal is off. Don't make me regret sparing you three." I said in a dark and serious tone. I really need to find Red, the well known gangster that later turned into a criminal. There's something about him i need to find out. Snowflake just nodded and reminded the bling boy and the science dude about finding Red. My old friend, we have some business to do.

Meanwhile..

Red's POV

This is boring... where am i even going? Well i can't leave this girl just wandering around with nowhere to go. That's when i decided to ask her. "You want anything?" I asked, still holding my UZI in one hand. There was a moment's silence before she finally answered. "Mmm.. a trip to the mall would be nice." She finally said. I groaned in frustration. I am a criminal. I steal. I just dug my hand into my pocket and pulled out a thousand bucks. Of course, i have WAY more than that in my hideout. "Here you go." I said as a handed her the cash. "Arigatōgozaima!" She thanked me, took it, squealing in delight, then gave me a hug. I stroked her hair gently and took her hands off me. "Meet me here in 30 minutes." I said as she looked back and gave a thumbs up before running off. I sighed and smiled as i still remembered i had the boxes that mysteriously appeared.

Helen's POV

"Can we just take a break?!" Martin argued, clearly annoyed by all this walking. "I agree." Said a tired Peter before lying down on the grass. The Beast groaned and i noticed him doing this. "C'mon, just a little while? Perhaps we could go to the mall? Maybe a friend is there and they might know where he is!" I suggested. That caught the Beast's attention. "I guess so." He said. "GUYS HE SAYS SURE!" I shouted to Peter and Martin. "HURRAY!" The two boys cheered in union. "The mall it is!" I said as i ran straight to the direction, Martin and Peter behind me.

Peter's POV

Once we arrived to the mall, the Beast just completely stayed silent until we were done with our break. I noticed Helen running to this clothes store and i told Martin to follow her. (Of course i had to follow Helen also.) I realised Helen running towards a pink and blue haired cat girl. "KAT!!" Helen said loudly enough for Kat to hear. Kat looked towards us smiling. "Aye guyz!" She said positively and cheerfully. "Kat! I am so happy to see you!" Helen said genuinely, smiling at Kat. "Oh hey Kat." Martin said normally. "Hello!" I waved. Kat waved back at the two of us, then looking at the time. "Hm.. i should probably try this on." She told herself, then gone to change, a while later she came out wearing a sea-foam strapped dress with bows on them, with matching transparent heels that looked like glass slippers. She also had diamond earrings and a fancy tiara instead of her usual kitty ears. Her original clothes were in this fancy pink 'kawaii' bag that totally suits Kat. Kat went to the cashier and paid, before turning back to us. "So, what's the matter?" She said, asking us. Martin looked at her. "Want to dance m' lady?" He asked formally. I could not help but laugh at his 'formal' attitude. Helen just facepalmed. "Oh please, you make me blush! But now's not the time for these stuff." Kat chuckled. "As i was saying, do you know where is--" Helen started, but was cut off by Kat. "OH NO! I'M GOING TO BE LATE! Sorry guys, but i really need to go now, see ya!" She said while waving then running off. How in the world can she run in those heels? I thought. 

Helen's POV

I heard the Beast say something. "She seems like she knows something. After her." He commanded. "C'mon guys, we need to go after Kat!" I told the boys. We followed her for what seemed like forever, until she came to a stop round a corner and i told Martin and Peter to stop. We peeked out from the corner. 

Kat's POV

"Ah you're back. I see you have gave yourself a.. makeover?" I heard Red say while i was catching my breath. I put my hand to my head, but then looked up and smiled. "Hang on." Red said. He pushed my tiara so it's back in place. "That's much better." I smiled cutely and noticed that he started leaning against the wall, crossing his arms. I joined him, although i have no sense on crossing my arms. That's when i noticed he still is holding his UZI. "What do you use that for?" I asked questionably. He gave a slight chuckle. "Just in case if we get in danger." I smiled innocently and shuffled closer to him. (It's hard shuffling with the heels!) "Glass slippers?" He asked. "Nope, but a resemblance." I answered, shaking my head. 

Beast's POV

It looks like i have found my victim. Meanwhile, the kids were like "Awww!". So Red has a girl now? Interesting. "Snowflake, release me from the hat please." The boxes went back to original size and so did i as i touched the ground. "You three stay here." I crept behind Red. "Well well well. Who do we have here?" I said in a demonic voice. Red turned around and pointed his UZI at me, kitty was behind him, hands holding his shoulders. "What do you want, Beast?" He instantly recognised me. "This is what the gun is used for." He muttered to kitty. "I want to ask you something really important. Don't you know the paintball match? Do you have random boxes that resemble you too? Red picked up some boxes from the floor, and boy they resemble those two. "These?" He raised a eyebrow and asked. I nodded and continued. "That means we are invited to the annual paintball competition. There's a note inside. Now i must ask you, friends or rivals?" I said as black flames rised beside me. "I don't mind." Red said casually. "Just don't hurt Kat." I gave a small snicker and asked. "Are you his boyfriend?" I noticed Kat's cheeks turn bright pink. "Um, no. We're just friends." He answered. "Well i better get going." I said as i teleported back to the 3 kids.

Helen's POV

God, the most badass gangster and the most cutest girl of the city. They do match really well, i have to say. Martin don't be jealous! They really do make a good match. I realised the Beast teleported back to us. "Guys, the boxes resemble the invitation of the annual paintball competition. I used dark magic to find this out. We 4 are invited, as well as Red and Kat." He said. "ALL RIGHT!!" We 3 shouted in union and fist bumped each other. "I'll see you there in a few days then." Beast said, and we waved goodbye to him. He disappeared with his own box in the thin air. We held our boxes tightly, not wanting to loose them. I suddenly remembered Red and Kat on the other side of the wall. I decided to leave them alone and i gestured to Martin and Peter to go home. It's a long day.