Chapter 3- The unwrapping

(Since Chazz and Harry were a little left out, i'll start with them this time! :D)

Music above c;

Chazz's POV

I was at my house, with Harry by my side. I looked at him in a bored way and he looked back, (He has no face, nor head, the reason why he wears a dominus.) "Sooo Harry, got any ideas of what to do?" I asked boredly. "No Chazz darling." He sighed and replied. I looked over my shoulders and saw the boxes that came from nowhere earlier. "Want to open them?" I asked Harry as i pointed to the boxes. I loved mine, it had a yellow base with some red outlines that looked cool. They kinda look like a graffiti style, and it's really rocking cool! Harry just shrugged. "I'll take that as a yes, we got nothing better to do." I told him. He nodded and just came over to where i was, right beside the boxes. I took his and assured him. "Catch!" I said as i threw his white feathery box to him. He barely managed to catch it, although he did. I took no comment on that and counted. "At the count of three.. 1...2...3... OPEN IT NOW!" I said and Harry did the same after 3 seconds of counting. We looked in wonder as we unwrapped the paper tissue and discovered some headsets. Mine was rocking cool, it had a graffiti texture with a yellow base, just like my box. Harry's was white for the base with feathers. (They r so smooth xd) "Woah!" I said as i picked my headset up. Harry did the same. We then found a note. Hmm.. 

Congratulations:

Chazz

You have been chosen to be in the Paintball Galore Annual Competition!

The date starts at August 29, and you better be there! Don't let your team down!

(wear your headset at 5-10am tomorrow)

Remember the prize is a hundred thousand dollars, a trip to hollywood, and instant fame. (ten thousand dollars per person in team)

Have fun and get ready to put on your headsets!

-Loleris

"HOLLY CRAP! HARRY, IT'S TOMORROW!" I realised in excitement. "You're right Chazz dear!" Harry seemed just as happy as me, im sure we will have a BLAST.

Anna's POV

"And let's do our signature count.." I said to my brother, Flinn. "You're on sister!" He excitedly nodded. Dennis and Julie had told us that these boxes were the invitations for the paintball galore annual competition, i was so happy to be invited! I wonder what Flinn will think, probably being happy to be in a reality video game. We started our signature count. "Game Music... ROCKS!" We said in union and opened the lids of our stylish boxes. We discovered a headset in each box, and the headsets had the same colour and pattern as the boxes. Mine was still that silver colour with black music notes, and Flinn's one was still the black and white stripes pattern. We then found a note attached to it. Mine read:

Congratulations:

Anna

You have been chosen to be in the Paintball Galore Annual Competition!

The date starts at August 29, and you better be there! Don't let your team down!

(wear your headset at 5-10am tomorrow)

Remember the prize is a hundred thousand dollars, a trip to hollywood, and instant fame. (ten thousand dollars per person in team)

Have fun and get ready to put on your headsets!

-Loleris

"YES!" We said in union and high fived each other, then dabbed. I could not wait for it to begin, it's TOMORROW! Just ONE more day to go!

(Hey guys! I won't be doing the reactions for everyone else because it will take A WHOLE LOAD OF TIME, and i want to finish this story ASAP so people like you can know what happens quicker. <3 )