Chapter 8- The teams (Continued)

Note:This book will MAINLY focus on the Red team member's perspectives, this does not mean that i won't be writing ANY of the blue team member's perspectives.

Random Music above that is catchy.

Drew's POV

Me and my teammates headed to the blue team's lounge. It was big, alright. "Alright, we need a team leader." Flinn started. "Okay, who thinks... Peter should be the leader?" Anna asked us. "No no no, i'm not good at planning!" Peter hesitated. "What about Harry?" Billy asked. "He's too quiet sometimes." Helen pointed out. "Hmm.. Drew?" Jack asked. "Yeah i think he should be the team captain!" I just smiled, hoping i would be a good team leader. "Alright, i'll be the team captain!" I said with the most enthusiasm i could. "So... what's our team name?" Beast asked. I thought for a moment. "How about.. The MLG Drew squad?" I asked. "No no no. It has to have more uniqueness!" Chazz pointed out. "Uh.. Major League Gamers!" I said. "Well, i guess it's a go." Peter just nodded and said. Everyone just started nodding along, as if they agreed.

I wrote down their names, as everyone came to me and had a look.

Peter the scientist

Helen the snow girl

Chazz the tomboy

Harry the mysterious 

Beast the creature of darkness

Jack the dank

Flinn the gamer

Anna the disco girl

Billy the bloxy cola addict

Drew the MLG awesome noscoper

I looked at the list and smiled. This is my team. Together, we will gain victory.

Dennis's POV

I looked at my team members, as i felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Red. "Anderson, mind writing our names with some unique features down on this piece of paper?" He asked me, and i noticed he was wearing his bandana on. "Sure thing Red." I took the piece of paper and pen from his hand, and walked over to a lounge table. I saw Julie sitting there, and that gave me a smile. She saw me and scooted closer to me, then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "What's that?" She asked. "Oh nothing, Red just told me to write some of our names with a 'unique' touch on this paper." I answered casually with a shrug. I started writing down some names, with Julie thinking along.

Red the gangster

Duke the parkour master

Kat the candy queen

Dennis the menance

Julie the photographer

Tom the madness god

Adriel the Karate Kid

Summer the star 

Martin the millionare

Lara the sailor

I looked at the list and smiled. This is the team i am in, we all have unique personalities, this is what makes us, The Crimson Gang.

Kat's POV

I felt my eyes open, and i sat up and saw i was on a couch. What exactly happened? I don't really remember. I just remembered i was talking to Red for a while, then i.. fell asleep? I looked around and i was back in the lounge. I got up on my feet, and i saw Julie. I put my hands on her shoulders so suddenly, that she got startled a bit. I had to tiptoe because i was shorter then her, but just a little bit. "Ah!" She said and turned around. "Oh it's just you Kat. Had a good sleep?" She asked me. "Well kinda, i'm alright though, thanks for asking!" I said positively and energetically like always. She smiled at me, and since we had nothing to do, i asked Julie to bring me to Red. As soon as i saw Red talking with Dennis, "RED!!" i ran towards him and gave him a hug. 

Julie's POV

I saw Dennis, standing there chuckling to himself. "What so funny?" I came over and stood in front of him. "She REALLY likes hugging Red." Dennis barely managed to say, still chuckling. I looked at Kat as she brang Red away from us. Dennis folded the list of names in a paper airplane and flew it to Red. Suprisingly, Red caught it and looked at it. He then raised a hand, that i'm guessing means 'see you later'. Dennis then gave me a kiss on my hand, and i smiled, and blushed ever so slightly. We walked back to the center of the lounge, and Dennis went to get some snacks and drinks for us. I was so lucky to have a wonderful boyfriend. I looked at Kat again, she was talking to Red, and i smiled to myself.