Chapter 2- The discovery

Music above c;

Red's POV

I helped Kat get up by lending her a hand to grab on, then we headed back to my base. The base is where me and my gang used to chill out and party, but now it's nearly empty and i was alone there until Kat came along unexpectedly. Ah the old days. I miss them. "Wana know why i became a gangster?" I asked her. She titled her head to look at me and nodded. "So i was born in a poor family, but then apparently, when i was 5, i got sent to a orphanage. By the age of 6, i could nail many parkour moves and at the age of 7, i escaped. Then i got captured by another gang. I lived with them and acted just like them, and i got used to being this bad. At 13, i became a real gangster and formed The Crimson Gang. Now, i'm one of the most wanted gangsters in ROBLOXia, and my gang got arrested and ambushed by the police." I saw the girl's head nod and teared up a little. "My parents died when i was 7, i got taken care by my horrible aunt since then. Now i think she's trying to find out where i am, but i rather stay here with you..." I felt the urge to start playing with her, so i started teasing. "What do you mean by, I rather stay here with you?" I asked and flashed the cocky grin i had underneath the bandana. I heard Kat squeak before stuttering. "eek! u-uh because i-i uh.... hate my aunt?" She had a awkward grin on her face before shrugging. "Ah i see. Here, let me tell you something about myself, Im half Russian and half Chinese." That explains my hair colour (raven black.) "Oh.. i'm Japanese." Kat said smiling. A bright flash of light appears before us and we covered our eyes, before seeing two boxes, one red with a gangster symbol on it, (perfectly matches the one on my shirt.) and one pink with cute aqua designs on it. "Told ya we'd get in the paintball competition." I pulled down my bandana and said. Kat just nodded happily.

Dennis's POV

I called my best friend, Adriel. *RING RING* "Hello?" He started. "Adriel! You won't believe what happened today man!" I said excitedly, Julie grinning as well. "That's great Dennis, but i have something important. I was walking with my friends, Lara, Summer, Anna, And Flinn, and Lara found some boxes lying on the floor with our favourite patterns on them." I gasped in shock. I had similar boxes also! "Adriel! Man, the same thing happened to me and Julie! I found some boxes lying on the floor in our house today!" I told him. Wait.. i thought for a while and grabbed the paintball competition poster. I remembered it said something about 20 lucky people will get a package or something.. "ADRIEL! WE ARE CHOSEN FOR THE MAD PAINTBALL ANNUAL COMPETITION!" I shouted at the phone. "WAIT REALLY?" I heard him ask. "YES, ME, YOU, JULIE, LARA, FLINN, ANNA, AND SUMMER ARE ALL CHOSEN!" I said loudly, enough to get Julie's attention and she turned around to listen. "OH MY GOD! THANKS FOR TELLING DENNIS!" I heard him say as he hanged up. I turned around to see a excited Julie standing in front of me. I smiled at her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Paintball Galore (IT'S BACK!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें