Chapter 1B - The Invitation (Continued)

Music above c;

Drew's POV

I was walking on the streets with my best friends, Duke, Jack, Billy, and Tom. "It's so boring, nothing is going on!" Billy moaned. "Yeah." Duke and Jack nodded in agreement. I just stopped walking and sighed. "What's wrong Drew?" Tom asked. "Nothing." I lied. Tom just looked at my suspiciously then looked away. I saw Duke walk towards to.. some sort of paper? Me and the others followed him. "GUYS! CHECK THIS OUT!" He showed us a poster. We started reading the poster Duke was holding out. 

Paintball Galore Annual Competition!

20 Lucky Contestants will be sent a package.

You will be split into 2 teams and compete in 3 different paintball modes.

The winning team will be awarded a trip to Hollywood, instant fame, and a hundred thousand dollars.

Expected to see you there! (August 29-31st )

-Loleris

Billy and Tom's jaw instantly dropped. "THE PRIZE IS A HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS?? WE'LL BE RICH BY THEN!" Jack said with a huge grin on his face. "Duke, this is amazing! I wonder if any of us gets a spot!" I looked at him, showing happiness while dreaming of the future. Money.. Fame.. Everything i wanted and dreamt of will come true. 

Tom's POV

I was grinning so happily that i thought my jaw muscles would explode. This is the chance to be famous! Imagine everyone wanting your autograph.. You'll have your own merch..

I suddenly noticed a bright, no seriously. REALLY BRIGHT glow behind us. I turned around and stood there in surprise. Duke nudged me. "What's wrong?" He asked. I pointed at the five boxes on the grass there. Duke called the others to look, and we all just stood there, motionless, staring at the boxes. 

Anna's POV

I am hanging out with my brother Flinn, and some other people, like Adriel and Lara and Summer. 

"So guys? What should we do today?" I asked, wondering what to do now. Flinn just shrugged his shoulders and stuck his hands in his pockets. "Hmm.. We could go to the mall." Summer suggested. "No way! We should go to the arcade or something!" Adriel denied Summer. "Guys! Calm down.." Lara said, trying to calm down Summer and Adriel.

Lara's POV

"Let's go to both places then!" I suggested. The other four nodded in approval. Adriel suddenly stopped to look at a board. "Check this out!" Adriel called us over. Me and the rest crowded around him to take a look. There was this poster that caught my eye.

Paintball Galore Annual Competition!

20 Lucky Contestants will be sent a package.

You will be split into 2 teams and compete in 3 different paintball modes.

The winning team will be awarded a trip to Hollywood, instant fame, and a hundred thousand dollars.

Expected to see you there! (August 29-31st )

-Loleris

"Guys! This is AMAZING!" Flinn said happily. "Let's hope we get invited!" Anna said excitedly. Summer, me, and Adriel joined their excitement. I suddenly felt something.. shining behind me? I turned around and there were 5 boxes. There was a red one with a 'marine' design on it, a grey and white striped one, one with white with black hearts, another mostly white with some red stripes, and a yellow one with flowers. "Turn around guys." I called my friends.