New

Relax. I tell myself as I walk down the noisy street. It is a Monday morning, people going to work, teens going to school. The sun beams down on my pale, malnourished skin. My white Nike air max's trample down on the pavement as I make my way to my new school. Waving flowers on the grass makes my breathing calm down, my lungs to be thankful and a smile on my face at being distracted my something that's so easily grown.

I pull my hood further up as I shyly walk through the school parking lot, ignoring a few stares and the expensive cars crowding the parking lot I walk up the steps and into the school building. Blue lockers line the walls and the cream floor shine's under the light.

While I meander my way to the office, following the signs because I'm hopeless with directions. A boy my age with black hair, blue eyes, golden skin, a jawline so sharp I think I might get cut from not even touhing it, bumps into my makng me slam straight into the lockers creating a bang, recieving the attention of everyone in the hall. I rub my forehead, groaning at how idiotic people are.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Stupid potato." I mummble under breath. I turn around and see stares so I quickly scurry off. They don't know who I am, you can make friends. I repeat to myself in my head.

I pull the hood up on my Fall Out Boy hoodie, as it had rode back a little when I was pushed. Blocking out everyone I walk to the office.

"Hi darling what can I do for you?"  A middle aged blonde woman, sitting behind the desk asks me with a happy smile on her face. She tries to peak under my hoodie so I lower my head and step back showing her I don't want her to see, or in other words: mind your own damn business.

"I'm here to pick up my schedule and locker combonation. My names Taylor Ma- Nocklin." I quickly correct myself, cursing myself for nearly blowing my cover. I give her a grateful smile, even though she can't see it. Once she gives it to me I turn around and stride out of the office and then to my first lesson.

Start- 8:00

1st/1 hour- History-Mr Dably

2nd/30 minutes- Health and wellbeing- Mrs McLan

3rd/1 hour- Physics- Miss Adley

4th/1 hour-English- Mr King

30 minute lunch

5th/1 hour- Maths- Mr Johnson

6th/1 hour- Art- Miss Ricked

7th/1 hour-Physical Education (P.E)- Mr Heclome

Finish- 3:00

How lovely I've got history. The bell rings so I stroll my way to my next lesson along with the many other students.

Slithering my way through the ocean of students I finally make it to my classroom and see that there is only a few people here.

I grip onto the strap of my black backpack as some form of comfort, I keep my head down, feeling conscious that they can see under my hood, as I walk past the group of two boys and two girls who are sat on the tables chattering.

I take a seat on the second to last row that's by the window. I savour every moment of looking outside, it reminds me I'm free. People pile into the classroom taking seats. I plug one earphone in my ear and listen to Six feet under by Billie Eilish, I then fold my arms on the table and rest my head on them.

I start to tap my foot with the rhythm, not caring if it annoys other people. It helps me forget, it distracts me.

"Class did you all have a good break?"  The class just mumbles 'Yes' and the teacher responds with "Wow enthusiasm is on point." Which makes me chuckle to myself. "Well I hope you're all ready for your last school year." Which makes the class cheer and whoop.