He's knows

I swing the door open to come face to face with three devils. Hot devils. I pull the door open, giving them access to walk in, which they do and take a seat on the sofa.

"Hey guys, what you doing here?" I ask nervously, pulling my hood down on my face more. It was an unconscious thing I do when I meet people, because I don't want them to see. Sitting down on a chair next to the TV. Dylan and Xavier sitting on the sofa and Trevor on the chair in between the sofa and my chair.

"We were worried. You ran of yesterday and when we tried to call you, it went straight to voicemail. We would've come round to check on you, however we were busy with... things." Xavier explains, worry in his voice, in fact all of them looked worried.

"Sorry, I turned my phone of. I needed some time to think." My hands fiddling with the hem of my Fall Out Boy hoodie.

"Anyway, since it's Saturday, we wanted to ask if you'd come to the movies with us?" Dylan asked, giving me the puppy dog face.

I try and avoid his face, but he pops up in front of me making me give in and whine out a "Fine. But what are we watching?" I question standing up and putting my black combat boots on and my leather jacket on.

"The Maze Runner, The Death Cure." Xavier grunts, were only watching it for the action, if you sit there drooling over Dylan and how fit he looks, I will walk out of the cinema." I simply smile at him, as he can see the shadow of my mouth, before we start walking out the door and down the stairs and into Xavier's black Mustang.

"Lets go! Dylan's hotness is waiting for me!" I shout from the back earning a laugh from Dylan sat next to me, a eye roll from Xavier and a grunt from Trevor. Ahhh delightful.

***

"Did you see that! He was so amazing, the way his muscles flexed." Telling myself not to drool, I quickly walk rapidly back to Xavier's car.

"Yes, Taylor we saw it, because we were there with you." Xavier replies like he's talking to a child. I stick my tongue out at him and quickly realise I'm proving his point when he speaks to me like a child.

We pile into the car in the same spaces at on the way and we blast Chase Atlantic through the speakers.

"So listen

I'm losing focus every time you speak girl

Submissive

The way that you've been grinding on your teeth girl

They're saying oh no, not yet

She lost all her money off that one bet

It's all cool, don't stress

Well everybody's leaving, we're not done yet." I scream at the top of my voice, with not a care in the world.

"Obsessive

Obsessive

Obsessive

I'm talking 'bout the money and your bombs girl

Yeah you're aggressive

The way you throw your body in my arms girl." Dylan and I sing, annoying the two grumpy ass people in the front of the car who keep telling us to be quiet.

"Oh shut up moaning and lossen up you old grumpy ass." I moan at them, they're ruining my mood.

A groan leaves his mouth before followed my an angelic voice; he had an amazing voice.

"They're saying oh no, not yet

She lost all her money off that one bet

It's all cool, don't stress

Well everybody's leaving, we're not done yet."

My mouth opens and closes like a fish as I try and process how his voice is this good: gobsmacked.

"W-what...how can you sing so good?" I ask when we all fall out the car and stroll up to my apartment.

"You guys can go and make yourselves comfortable, I'm going to put my phone on charge." I smile at them while I open the door. However that plan goes down the drain in a matter of seconds when I open the door, walk down the hall and into the lounge.

How? What? Why?

A note.

Asimple note, on a red piece of paper with white writing.

Red background, becuase it reminds him and I of my blood and white... white to remind me of how pure I was.

My knees start to shake, but I force myself to walk and be strong. The guys have hushed conversations behind me, but I'm not bothered if they're wondering whats going on. I don't listen to there voices. My hand shake like jelly and my mind starts to roam around with posibilities of what the note says.

I nervously pick up the note. My eyes scan the note, my eyes taking in the handwriting and what it says.

'Be careful Taylor, you never know who's watching.

When I'm next gonna strike. And when I do, I'll take pleasure in it.

You'll always be mine, Taylor. No matter how far you run.

You're my kite.

M'

And thats what makes me fall and the letter heavily falls to the floor. I give up.

I let my legs fall out and just cry. My knees brought up to my chest and my head burried into them while I let the waterfall take place of my face.

Another moment where he's managed to crush me like a bug.

Another moment where I show him how weak I really am.

Another moment where he's manged to show how much power he has over me.

"Taylor, are you okay?" Xaviers voice scratches at my ears. Right now I'd be saying his voice is hot, but right now, I dont want anyone here with me. I wanna cry, alone. And to just let all the emotions I've been keeping hidden, out. By myself.

"It's okay, he won't get you." Dylan says, as I feel him crouch down next to me, while Xavier is in front.

No-one can protect me when he's like this. He wants... he gets. No matter how hard he tries, he'll always find me and get me.

He'll get me. It's just a matter of time.

Song: Chase Atlantic- Obsessive

This is my amazing drawing of what Taylor's apartment is like, I tried to draw it.

I'm so so sorry it's late

-Abi