Sleeping pills

The hot suns rays shine through the gap in the curtains, my face feels hard and stiff from the crying I had done last night.

After Detective Platwood told me what had happened I asked to be alone and they granted my wishes by leaving after each of them gave me a hug, surprisingly.

Peeling the cover off of me, I try and walk straight, but lose my balance, quickly leaning onto the wall for support. No sleep again. I wipe my eyes as I continue my unstable walk to the bathroom.

After being in the shower and waking myself up a little, I throw on some black jeans, a plain black top, my black high top converse and my FOB hoodie and flicking the hood up.

Having no time in getting breakfast I go straight to my door and head to school.

Blue and white covered the sky. The sounds of cars zooming passed me, disrupts my wanted peace. The wind howls around around me., thankfully my hood hasn't fallen down from the ferocious wind. Small, little yellow flowers clamp themselves onto the patches of grass.

I smile

I arrive at school in a few minutes, my head down, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention. Especially from the boys.

Taking my mandatory books out of my locker, before I lazily swing it closed. I jump a little when I see Xavier, Trevor and Dylan through my shutting eyes. I pinch my arm, waking myself up a little. Xavier's mouth opens to say something, however before he speak, I scurry of to my first lesson.

***

"Mr Johnson, can I go to the toilet, please?" I ask from the back of the classroom, I need to go and splash my face, before I fall asleep and have a nightmare. I can't fall asleep.

"Yes, be quick. And you can just call me Sir, it's easier." Mr Johnson replies, turning back to finish the maths problem on the board.

I reply with a nod, I'm not calling anyone Sir again. I hop out of my seat, taking my bag with me, my legs moving as quickly as possible to take me to the toilet.

I round the corner, when someone catches my eye in the corner of the hallway. Running over to them as quietly as possible, I tap the red haired boy on the shoulder. He spins around while the black haired boy snatches his stuff and rapidly walks away.

"What?" He asks rudely.

"Have you got any sleeping pills?" I burst, hoping he does, I cant last another night without sleeping.

Shock clear on his face as I asked straight to the point. "Yeah. You want some?" He offers taking a bottle out of his bag and taking the lid off. "How many?"

"The whole bottle." His head whips up at my answer. "Please." I add.

"Okay, that'll be forty." He smirks at me.

"Forty!" I whisper-shout.

"You're taking my whole supply." He maintains his smirking attitude, that I wanna rip of his face.

"Fine." Huffing, I dig into my pocket and shove the money into his pocket. I snatch the pill bottle out his hand and stomp away, not bothering going back to class, I make my way to the exit.

***

Eyes.

That's all I've been feeling on me since I started walking home. I know it wont be the boys as there still in schools. Everytime i turn around, no-ones there. I'm starting to go crazy.

The weather hasn't gottten any better, instead it's got worse.

Torrent rain pelted down, creating my clothes to become skin tight. Grey clouds fought, above.

BANG!

Forcing my legs to go faster, I turn my walk into a sprint and run up my apartment steps, opening my door and then slamming it shut, causing an echo to appear in the hallway.

I throw my bag onto the sofa, then walk to the kitchen pouring myself a glass of water. Picking up the pilll bottle, I drag myself into my bedroom, peel my soaking clothes off, thow them into the basket and then change into some shorts and a baggy jumper, pulling the hoods as it makes me feel protected.

Sliding myself under the covers, I take my pill bottle of my bedside table and shake a pill out onto the palm of my hand. I then procide to put the lid back on, place it onto the bedside table. Grasping the glass of cool water I drink some up, before sliding the pill into my mouth and drinking it. Then placing my drink on my table.

I collapse my head onto my pillow, begging for sleep to come soon. So I don't let my mind create false things.

***

"Sir. I've finished." My head kept down, my frail voice speaks aloud.

His giant, beastly body stomps past me, creating vibrates under my feet. He continues to his bedroom to see.

"Girl!" His voice, so angry, like he's got no soul. Shaking, I force my body to move to his bedroom briskly, not wanting to vex him even more.

"Y-yes. Sir." Fragile.

"Does this look clean to you?" He questions, calmly. My heart rate speeds up in my chest, making me think it could fly out any second.

"Y-y-yes, S-sir." I don't realise my mistake until he grabs a fist full of my hair, making me wince and scrunch my eyes up.

"It does, does it?" He seethes, anger more vivid.

"Yes, Sir." I quickly speak, trying to cower away from him. He grips my hair tighter, making my hand shoot up to try and claw away his hand. This makes him angry, his other hand flies up and punches the right side of my face.

Blood leaks out of my face and travels down my face to my mouth. The metallic taste, once again invading my mouth. He brings his hand back and a shimmer of something catches my eye:

A blade. A razor blade between his middle finger and pointer finger.

My face begins to sting as air hits the open flesh wound. He drops my hair, satisfied with his work and leaves me in a crying, bloody mess. I can already tell that its going to leave a scar.

A scar going diagonal on the end of my eyebrow.

Song: Jaymes Young- Infinity

-Abi