A Chance Of Losing You

This is a short excerpt from the story.

I had separated from the group, I wanted to know where he was, what he was doing?

Had he fallen for one of them?

Had he actually dared to ask for their number?

Was there a chance I would lose him?

Would I ever be able to hold him again?

All the painful thoughts shot through my mind. My heart ached, it felt as though it was sinking deeper and deeper into my chest.

My pace got faster and faster with every step.

Why did Jungkook insist on doing the stupid dare?

If only Jungkook had stopped, Yoongi wouldn't be with those stupid girls right now. I wouldn't be so worried. Worried about losing him. Losing his affection towards me.

No.

I wouldn't lose him. I would fight until I know for sure he didn't love me back.

Until I know for sure that there no chance he could ever love me back.

I'll fight my way into his heart. I'll fight until he knows that he is the reason for my happiness.

I'll fight until I know, there's no chance of losing him.

Until he's mine.

Until I have the right to tell girls not to talk to him.

Until I can hold his hand in mine.

I'll fight for his love because deep down I know he feels the same way. He wouldn't have done all those sweet gestures if there wasn't a part of him that loved me back.

I'll fight until there's no chance of losing you.