A Chance To Be Alone

After 2 hours of Yoongi's snoring, we had finally arrived at the hotel. We loaded our luggage and walked into the hotel. Yoongi sticking behind me like a piece of gum on your shoe. The teachers checked us all in and brought us into the center of the hotel to talk to us before letting us be.

"Ok since we don't want you to spend the whole week with someone you don't like, we'll let you choose your roommate," Ms.Song said. Immediately Yoongi ran to her and grabbed one of the keys she was holding. He ran back towards me and dragged me over to the elevator.

"Yah what are you doing?." I asked yanking my hand out of his grasp once we were in the elevator.

"Getting away from Nayeon before she finds me." He said, the doors closing. Suddenly we heard yelling. Nayeon was running towards the elevator, waving at Yoongi. Yoongi started smashing the "Close Doors" button. And to his luck, the doors closed before Nayeon was able to get in. "Oh my god, thank you." He sighs, sliding down against the wall.

"Why do you bring me with you, I mean I have nothing to do with you and Nayeon?"

"No, but I need a roommate don't I?" He said, a smirk slowly spreading across his lips.

"Ok, I get that we've had sleepovers but sharing a room with a class trio, what if they don't allow boys and girls to share rooms?"

"THey said "Choose your roommate" and I chose you"

"I guess, what room did you get?"

"I don't know I just took a random room key, um its room 333???"

"Interesting." Three Three's?

__________________________________

We had arrived at our room after getting lost like 5 times, and then suddenly jumping into Nayeon and having to run away from her, only to get lost once again and then finally finding our room. Yoongi unlocked the room. I pushed past him and ran inside. I threw my luggage on the ground and jumped on one of the beds.

"Why did you make me run so much?" I whine as I stretch myself on the bed.

"Did you want Nayeon to catch us?" Yoongi said, placing his luggage by his bed.

"Hm, whatever," I grunt rolling over on my side.

"Hm Whatever, that's not what you would have said if Nayeon had dragged me away and left you to be roommates with Mina."

"Hm True." I stand up and start unpacking. Pulling everything out of my suitcase, I put it in the drawers that the hotel offered. Suddenly both me and Yoongi's phones ring. I take it out of my pocket and unlock it.

Teacher Reminder: The Schedule for tomorrow is linked, please read over it carefully and be sure to show up in front of the hotel at 11:00 am to be dismissed tomorrow and begin your fun Thank you and Goodnight Students:)

I clicked on the link and it sent me to a doc.

Schedule:

11:00 am- Dismissal

5 pm-Provided Lunch

9 pm- Head Back To Hotel for Talk

"They're giving us more freedom than we've ever gotten," Yoongi says

"Yeah they are" I turn off my phone and set it down, "Legit though I might just stay here in the hotel and explore"

"What! No, you and I are going to look around, explore, and go adventuring around Busan" He says, walking over to the side of his bed, and sitting down.

"You actually want to go explore?" I laugh, "The famous Min Yoongi wants to forget sleep and explore?"

"Yah, I don't always just sleep," He says, smacking my thigh, "Also it'll give us a chance to be alone." He softly whispers.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we haven't had sleepovers in such a long time, and it's tiring to act like the cool guy around everyone, I can't give you a compliment or hug you without everyone thinking I'm soft."

"But it's the only way to keep you from getting bullied again."

"Who cares if I get bullied anymore, is tough enough to stand up for myself," He says, slamming his hand down onto the mattress.

Ever since we were little, Yoongi was a soft little soul. One day a group of boys had started picking on him for not being manly enough to talk back to me. You see, it used to be me who called him nicknames, and playfully hit him, and he would let me. The boys had seen that and started picking on him for letting me. I didn't want that to happen, so I told him he could call me nicknames, and "bully" me. Yoongi didn't agree at first, but he agreed. After that, the boys stopped picking on him. Now Yoongi only calls me those things in front of our classmates, to keep his bad boy image. But once in a while, he slips the nicknames when were alone, only to provoke me and get me mad. Because for some reason he really does find it amusing. Most of the time though, he's soft and sweet when we're alone.

"I care, and maybe you are tough enough, but it's just easier this way, also I like the fact that I'm the only one who knows how soft you are." I smile, a giggle slipping out of my lips.

"I guess if it makes you happy then, ill be fine," Yoongi smiles back and gets up walking over to his drawers and getting out his sleepwear, "Also that skirt looks nice, but then again, when don't skirts look good on you?." He says while he walks to the bathroom, giving me a little smirk before closing the door.

God, he can be a real flirt sometimes. But I still love him, maybe a little too much.

I get out some clothes from the drawer and changed. I can't wait for tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll be fun for me and Yoongi. He won't have to hold back his soft side, and it'll give us a chance to be alone.