A Chance for a Competition

The sun had risen and it was beaming through the windows. Y/N was laying on her side while Yoongi's arm laid faintly on her waist. The had moved around during the night, but never once had they stopped touching. It was as if they were connected to each other. As if they were magnets attracted to each other. Maybe it was because they hadn't felt each other in a long time. Or maybe because they just liked each other's warmth. But either way, they weren't going to let go of each other..not even a little bit.

As the sun gleams over Yoongi's face, he feels the light burn on his skin. Slowly he opens his eyes, and he immediately sees Y/N's beautiful face in front of his. A sweet smile slides on to his lips as he admires her silently. He then feels her move in his arms. SHe wiggles around before her eyes flutter open. She's surprised by Yoongi's doe eyes, sinking into her eyes, inches away from her face. A smile creeps across her face and a giggle slips her mouth.

Suddenly she gasps. How could she forget? She was so lost in the warmth of his embrace and her deep slumber that she had forgotten to put an alarm. Now she was probably going to be late. She throws Yoongi's arms off of her and the ballets along with them. She jumps out of bed and runs to her closer, closing the door behind her. Yoongi sits up, completely confused as to why Y/N is so rushed. He then looks over at the clock..7:02. His eyes grow wide. School starts at 7:30! Oh my, he's going to be late! He hops out of the bed and runs over to his suitcase. He quickly rummages through his clothes and pulls out a casual outfit. He rips off his clothes and throws the new outfit on. Y/N then runs out of the closet, a new outfit covering her, and runs into the bathroom. She didn't have time to style herself the way she normally did, but she had time to do a light layer of makeup along. Thank god her hair was short, so she didn't really have to style it. Before she walked out she brushed her teeth and put on her glasses. Normally she would wear contact but right now she didn't have time to waste 5 minutes in trying to put those stupid contacts in, so today she would have to stick with her glasses. She walked out of the bathroom, Yoongi looked up from his phone and walked past her as he entered the bathroom. Y/N searched her room for her backpack. SHe found it hidden under her bed. She pulled it out from under her bed and started shoving books into it. She looked over at the clock..7:13. It wasn't too late. It only took them about 10 minutes to get to school. She walked over to the bathroom door and knocked.

"Yoongi hurry up we have 7 minutes," She said before grabbing her backpack and heading downstairs. As she walked down the stair her dad walked past her and opened the front door. He turned back to see her standing there.

"Oh hey sweety, your back from your trip," He says

"Yeah, I'll tell you all about it later" She responds. Her dad nods his head before stepping out of the house. She giggled a little at the thought that they had not heard her and Yoongi coming in yesterday. They had made so much noise, or at least she thought they did, so she thought it would have woken them up. She walks to the kitchen, her mom was making breakfast. Yoongi soon comes down. Y/N looks at the clock..7:19. Once again she gasps. Her mom looks over at her, extremely confused.

"We need to go, bye mom," She says, suddenly rubbing a piece of toast and running out of the house. Yoongo follows her actions as he grabs a piece of toast and smiles at Y/N's mom before running after Y/N. The both run all the way to school, making it right on time as the bell rings right when they step onto the campus.

"Right on time" Yoongi laughs as he bends down to catch his breath.

"Right.. on...time" She answers back.

I walk into the classroom, my breath still heavy from all the running. I still can't believe that we made it on time. I follow Yoongi to the back of the room as I take my seat. The teacher soon walks in and the bell rings. I notice that the teacher isn't alone though. The young boy follows behind her.

"Hello students, we have a new student today," She says, signaling the boy to introduce himself. The boy walks forward a few steps and opens his mouth to speak.

"Hello my name is Chanyeol, I hope we can all be friends" He smiles as he waves his hand.

"Okay Chanyeol, you can take a seat next to Y/N..Y/N can you raise your hand to please," My teacher says pointing at me. I raise my hand and wave at the new boy to come my way. He shyly walks over and sits down. I look over at him and smile. He looks sweet and gentle. He almost glows a little. He's pretty attractive too, not bad for a new kid. He smiles back at me and reaches his hand out.

"Nice to meet you..Y/N right?" He says. I take his hand and shake it.

"Yes, nice to meet you too Chanyeol," I say, smiling at him before I turn back to face the teacher. All of a sudden I feel Yoongi's hand on my arm. A little gasp slips my mouth. I look over at him and give him a look.

"What did he say?" Yoongi asks.

Why does he want to know? I shake his hand off of me and turn back around.

"None of your business," I say, pulling my arms in front of my torso and crossing them. Yoongi looks at me, giving me an ugly look. I can see him from the corner of my eye, a little laugh slips out of my mouth at how ridiculous he looks with that look on his face.

Soon class is over and we are dismissed. Immediately Yoongi grabs my arm and starts to pull me away. But he stops. Chanyeol had called my name.

"Y/N," He says, lifting his hand in the air, but bringing it back down shyly and tucking it into his pocket. I yank my arm from Yoongi's grip and turn around to look at Chanyeol. "Um I don't know anyone, do you think I can hang with you guys?" He says. But before I can answer Yoongi steps in front of me, blocking my view.

"Sorry, but we're a duo, not a trio," Yoongi says. He turns back around and starts to pull me away again. But he doesn't get far. I yank my self from his grip again and walk over to Chanyeol. I grab his hand and pull him with me. I push past Yoongi and walk out of the classroom. Once I'm outside I let go of his hand.

"Of course you can hang out with us, don't mind Yoongi he's just very...protective..." I say a tender smile creeps onto my lips. He smiles back. I can see he's blushing. Probably because of the fact that I held his hand. I'm not trying to toot my own horn but, every time I touch a guy from this stupid school. They either blush or completely forget how to speak. I wouldn't be surprised if he did the same.

Yoongi walks out of the classroom and once again grabs my hand. But I don't move. I plant my feet on the ground.

"What are you doing?" He asks

"Chanyeol is going to hang out with us, and you're going to be nice," I say, as I grit my teeth. He rolls his eyes, knowing he can't beat me. Of course, he hasn't forgotten who the tough one. I turn back to Chanyeol and single him to follow. As I start to walk towards the cafeteria, I intertwine me and Yoongi's hands and walk away. Chanyeol follows behind us.

Yoongi's P.O.V

Y/N takes my hand and intertwined her finger with mine. Something she always does. Of course I'm used to it by now, but still, I feel a warm soft feeling every time she does. I look behind me, the boy Chanyeol follows behind us. His stare is concentrated on our hands. I can tell he's confused and disappointed. He probably thinks me and Y/N are dating.

Well, at least now he won't try to go for Y/N because if he does... I can't do anything about it. I don't have right to forbid Y/N do date anyone but, I don't want her to. I really hope this Soojung guy doesn't cause trouble. Or else this could be a chance for competition.

A: Unedited:) I'm sorry I haven't uploaded, I've just been busy and stressed and a lot of shit has been going on soooooo yeah. But I'll be uploading now so yeah:)