A Chance To Confess

Authors Note: Ahh this ff is more popular than my first one. Lol. Anyway, thanks for reading this story:) Don't forget to vote, it would mean so much to me:)

-------------------------------------------------------------

BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I roll over, slamming my hand on my phone. But the alarm keeps going. Suddenly a pillow slams again my head. I quickly sit up, looking in the direction the pillow came from.

"Yah, Why did you do that?" I say, grabbing the pillow and throwing it back at Yoongi.

"Shut that stupid alarm off." He groans, taking the pillow and covering his face.

I grab my phone and shut off my alarm. Putting my phone back on the bedside table I get up from the bed and open one of my drawers.

What should I wear?

I pull out a brown sweater, the sleeves loose and wide, and some black shorts and of course my undergarments. Before going to the bathroom to shower, I walk over to Yoongi. I rip the blankets off of him. He groans and curls up into a ball as the cold air hits his warm body.

"Get up, its 10 and we have to be out at 11," I say before walking into the bathroom. Now it's time to take a shower.

Yoongi's P.O.V

I wish I could slap her, but she's too cute for me to do that.

I slowly get out of bed and walk over to the drawers. I showered yesterday so I won't have to shower right now. I pull out a white t-shirt and a red hoodie, along with black jeans. After changing I sit on my bed, looking over all the places we could go to. Today would be an exciting day. Finally, me and Y/N would be able to spend some time alone and have fun. Hopefully today, I would have a chance to confess.

For as long as I remember I've. . had a feeling for her. But with me being a "bad boy" and not being able to express my feelings well, I was never able to confess. Also the fact that I'm too nervous to see her reaction. What if she doesn't like me back? What if she friend zones me? What if she thinks its too awkward to be around me and completely cuts off our friendship? Or worse what if she doesn't want to have any more sleepovers? I can't live without her midnight brownies!

I'm deep in thought when suddenly I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. Y/N. . .

"Hey, are you ok?" She asks, sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Yeah, I was just thinking"

"Well that was something, I mean it looked like you were suffocating or something," She says, a giggle slipping out in between her lips. I can't help but let a smile spread across my face at hearing her giggle. "Are you ready to go?" She says getting up. Immediately I notice her cute little outfit. Like always it's perfect. The loose brown sweater making her upper body look smaller than it really is, giving her a childlike image, and the shorts, showing some skin makes her look mature, and attractive. "Yoongi?" She asks, taking me out of my thoughts and bringing me back into reality.

"Yeah, yeah let's go." I stand from the bed. Y/N wraps her arm around mine and smiles at me. I roll my eyes, trying to keep myself from blushing. "Come on," I say pulling her along with me and out the door.

Your P.O.V

We walk down into the lobby, our hands still locked together. As we reach the entrance we see the rest of the students formed in a circle, the teachers in the middle of it. We walk over to it and join in.

"Ok students, you all have our contact info, if you need anything contact us and we'll rush right over, remember not to go outside of Busan, and enjoy your day," Mr.Kim said. The class started disbanding, heading towards different directions. As we were about to walk away we saw Jisoo and Jin along with Lisa and Jungkook. Yoongi and I walked over to them.

"Hey guys, wheres the rest of the group?" I ask

"Oh, they just left, see they're getting on the bus," Jisoo says, pointing at a bus that had arrived in front of the hotel. Jimin, Tae, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jennie, and Rose are all getting on a bus.

"They wanted to go to Yongdusan Park, and we wanted to go visit Haedong Yonggungsa," Jin says, showing us a pamphlet with various pictures of Haedong.

"Where are you guys going to go?" Jungkook asks

"Um I don't-" I start but Yoongi interrupts me.

"I'm going to take Y/N here to the Sea Life Busan Aquarium, and then I'm going to take her to Gukje Market to get some food and maybe buy some stuff, and then finally I'll take her to the Dazhu Ecological Park," He says, clinging onto my arm. I look at him in disbelief. When did he plan all of this? I look over at the others, and they are as confused as me.

"Well, I hope you have fun," Jin says, his expression still signifying confusion.

"We will," Yoongi says, before pulling me along and waving for a cab. Soon the cab pulls over. Yoongi opens the door, signaling me to step inside. Suddenly we hear Nayeon yelling again.

"Yoongi hey, we should hang out together!" She yells walking over to the cab.

Yoongi suddenly pushes me into the cab and jumps in behind me.

"Sir, step on it," He says. The cab driver immediately starts driving, leaving Nayeon to yell after us.

_________________________________________

We arrive at the Aquarium, Yoongi pays the cab driver and opens the door. We step out of the cab and walk into the Aquarium. Immediately we see tanks and tanks of fish and other sea creatures. I let go of Yoongi's arm and run over to a tank that has a turtle. It swims around, calm and without any worries. It kind of reminds me of Yoongi.

"Look Yoongi, it's you," I say as Yoongi walks up behind me.

"Haha funny". He says, walking over to another tank, "Hey look, this one looks like you." He mimics me as he points at something. I walk over and see a little tan colored crab walking on a rock.

"Actually it kinda does," I say. Yoongi gives me a grim look.

"I was trying to offend you," He says, crossing his hands over his torso.

"Come on, let's go look around," I say, pulling Yoongi by the hand to another tank.

Yoongi's P.O.V

She grabbed my hand pulling me along with her. Tingles ran up my hand as her touch gave warmth to my hand. I was used to her touch, I mean we have slept in the same bed. We have cuddled. We have kissed each other on the cheek. We've even taken baths together when we were babies. We've touched so many times, yet every time we touch, it sends butterflies to my stomach. Cheesy huh?

I have to find a good time to confess. Once I confess today, we'll spend the rest of the trip holding hands. . .hopefully.

Your P.O.V

We had been looking around for a while. Finally, we had reached the end, and it was time to head back to the entrance. As we walked to the entrance Yoongi suddenly stopped walking. I turned back to look at him.

"Yoongi?" I say, walking over to him. He suddenly takes my hand. I look up at him in confusion.

"Y/N. . you and I have been friends forever," I stood there listening to Yoongi, my heart almost exploding from my chest, the warm light shining through the glass of the tanks, creating a beautiful pattern, and projecting it onto the floor and our bodies made the scene more beautiful than it was already. "But for as long as I remember i. . . i-." He says, and I can almost feel Yoongi slowly pulling me towards him when suddenly that annoying voice that was always behind us appeared once more.

"Yoongi, oh my god!" Nayeon scream, her presence a few feet away from us. Yoongi looked mad, he scrunched his face and cursed in a low voice. Nayeon was getting closer when suddenly Yoongi pulled me along, dragging me through the front doors. He calls a cab and pushes me inside it once it had pulled over. Once again he tells the driver to step on it and were racing through the streets.

__________________________________________

Yoongi's P.O.V

Well, good thing I have more than one chance to confess today. But I swear, if Nayeon interrupts me again, I'll have a chance to murder.