Chapter 1

Todoroki POV.

His face.

The eyes was the most distinct part about it.

His enchanting green eyes, that i'd always known weren't meant for him anymore. They were pale and fearful. Looking at them made me uneasy. The emotionless eyes suddenly started to teared up, and filled the vacant room. The pouring tears kept flowing until I could feel water soaking my socks. I raced toward him, begged him to stop crying. I started to cry as well adding to the perilous water flooding the room. I gripped his arms tightly, hoping that he would wake up. Somehow time skipped, and I noticed the teary water had climbed up to my hip. I cried with intense pain, something that I thought i'd never do again. I swam uncontrollably, as the water speed up. I reach the top of the room as quickly gasping for air. When there was no more room, I went under. I saw his figure, sinking peacefully down. Was this it? The inevitable end? I closed my eyes all my memories flash before my eyes, my mothers face, the sports festival, meeting him. I said my last goodbyes, as things shifted to black.

I jolt up. I look around I don't see anyone but my room. I get up I look outside. Must be 1 am. Thinking I should go for a walk maybe by the beach that place is beautiful. I start to think about my dream and what it meant. I must have seen his face somewhere.

But

I realized it started to rain. Water crashing on my window. When the rain stops I'll go. I realized that I was sweating. Who cares just some sweat. It'll get better sometime I get up not even knowing what I was doing. I walk out of my room and knock on dekus door, there's a pause, I hear the sound of his feet walking over to the door, he opens the door witch I'm only looking at him.

"Todoroki!" I look at him as he says my name. "what happened are you okay" I remember it felt so real that tears started to get into my eyes. The next thing I know is that I'm hugging him.

Deku POV

His warm body on my cold limp body from being basically asleep. I feel my face getting hotter.I hug him back and it feels like my mother's hugs, heart warming and wonderful knowing you'll never forget about those hugs.

He seems sad I don't think he's going around to people hugging them but I know that he's just so warm I don't want to let him go, "are you okay?" I look up at him and he's just standing there hugging me. "I don't like to see you this way," I say looking in his eyes, don't think he'll respond."I'm sorry" I hear a very soft voice I feel like I'll never hear such a sweet voice like that again. "w-what?" As I stutter I don't understand what he is talking about what he was saying sorry for he didn't do anything wrong "hey I-i was wondering if you wanted to stay in my room for a bit I just can't sleep that well..." when I said that I realized that my face was hot and I couldn't control how much blushing that's happening. "oh yeah sure" I could see that he was getting a little pink.

I go in and take his hand and close the door and I go and start lying in bed patting the seat next to me.. for him to be I think he's so cute... I just want to hug him and kiss him I love him so much but I know I can't tell him anything.

It always makes my day when you vote! Thank you!!