Chapter 12

It's ganna be a little short sorry! If you haven't yet read chapter 11 you should go do so! It has a big part to it. A vote always makes my day!!!!!

Deku POV
I thought about what Todoroki said... I do why couldn't I say I do I do I do... I love him so much but kacchan is missing and just he's been there for me even when he did be a douche. I love shoto I love him he's the world to me I love him so much why couldn't I say that to him. I think about him every night on how much I love him. "Uh- hey uh, shoto? Could I tell you something" he looks at me in the eyes and he looks so sad. Why? He nods his head as in yes. "I do, I love you so much , you mean the world to me I stay up at night thinking about you, I feel completed with you in my life, you are my sunshine you are my moonlight you are my everything, I love you so much and I'm sorry for acting lik-..." he then pulled me into a kiss obviously I kissed him back, his lips where so soft and I didn't want to pull away. I put my arms around his neck pulling him closer. He puts his arms around my waist. He's so sweet. And I love him I could never feel differently towards him. We then pull away for air. "You don't need to be sorry, I love you so much too." I look at him with happy eyes and smile like ear to ear. "But I am I just sorta am scared for kacchan he's been there even if he's a douche sometimes." He nods his head "i love you" I really do todo you are my happiness.... "I love you too"