Chapter 21

Deku POV
"Mom this is very big news me and-.." I then get a call from Kirishima "hey you know how you said that bakugou was cheating on me I forgot to tell you he's been here with me this whole time while you guys where at the park.." he says that as I start to get really scared "Who do you think it could be" I say as I try and stay calm. "There's someone out there who likes you and-..." I stop him by saying "himiko toga" I whisper that. He stops and quickly try's to say something "what?" He says but it sounds like wah. "Wait wait wait... that girl who attacked me a long time ago. Who said she liked you?" And I then start to get pale. "I gotta go Kirishima" I say before he says bye I hang up. "W-what... but how could she-.." I need to text all might and see if I can talk to him. 'All might theres a villain after me' I send that and he responded with meet me at the beach "I have to go. I'm sorry Todoroki I'll be back really quick can you spend the night well I'll be back" I then walk out. I see all might talking to the police guy. "There's a villain after you?" All might says "yes" I say as I get shivers down my spine. "Midoriya- why the hell did you-...." I see Todoroki oh shit oh shit he can't find out "why are you-.." I kiss him to make him shut up "let's go home" I say and I just see all might looking at us with joy. I smile he smiles back "I don't understand what's happening?" He shakes his head not understanding what's happening I'll just ask uraraka "do you want to have dinner with us?" He shakes his head yes and I smile. We're walking home and I feel like I could spend my whole life with him. Is it bad that I'm gay. Will mom hate me? I get home and walk in "mom do we have enough food? Because we have another guest" she shakes her head yes. "Now sweetie what were you going to tell me?" I get a bit scared and look at her. What should I say? How should I say it? Here goes nothing "mom I'm gay" she looks at me with disappointment and anger...

"Deku-kun?" "Midoriya" "young midoriya are you okay?" I wake up and I look at todoroki and I'm in his arms "w-what happened" I get out of his arms and I start to cry "oh baby I love you so much and what ever happened while you where walking home I'm so sorry but I know that you and todoroki and dating and I'm so so very happy" and I start to cry more I thought she said she hated me? I looked confused at everyone "you blacked out when we were walking home" Todoroki says and I shake my head in understanding. And I know this now love is love.

To be continued..

❌❌❌❌PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!! Do you guys think that the next chapter should be the ending to this or just a next book?❌❌❌❌