Chapter 6

Deku POV
I start to think about what I said... do o have any memories of my dad... I wonder if he was a nice guy. He has an odd quirk breathing fire huh. Maybe he's working with a hero group

But

Then

It

Hits

Me

I remember my mom screaming at my dad. "Izuku isn't even good!" It was a deep voice obviously drunk "don't talk to him like that he's an amazing person and he will be a hero some day!"

My mom is defending me I was supposed to be upstairs but I heard noise. "Go! Go! If you'll be like that! Go and say your a good person!" I then hear a slam on the door and just then hear sobs. I go over to mom "mamma your amazing!" I smile at her trying to make her feel better. She smiles and hugs me "I love you my little hero" as she says that I giggle.

I wake up again and it's morning and the sunlight is coming though the window and I saw that the flowers in the pot are so beautiful. They are just chilling right there I get up and take off my shirt and go to the closet looking for my uniform I get back up and then I feel a warm body hug me... right then and there I felt so loved. "I love you todo" as I say that I smile. "I love you too." We both are just standing here smiling and hugging each other. "I need to go get my uniform really quick, ok.. also Uraraka texted you and said you have to be ready because she'll be walking with you to class" as he says that I then try and rush to get close on so I will be ready when she comes. Todoroki comes back with his uniform then just changes like a wizard like what how. Then a knock. "AH! That must be uraraka waiting for m-me! I mean us" as I totally forgot I didn't tell her that I was dating todo what will I say!!! Will I just casually say oh yeah hey I'm dating Todoroki... actually yeah I'll say that! I couple seconds later I open the door and have my backpack on and so does Todoroki.. "wait! I thought that Todorokis room was across the hall from you!" She says really confused "well yeah he is but he had a nightmare so he slept with me." I say as I feel happy. "WAIT! What did you guys dooooo" then I had a big blush on my face "nothing bad we just slept" then Todoroki just saved and said it better then we kissed a few times ... "oh yeah Uraraka I forgot to tell you!" She looked at me then looked back forward oh yeah we where getting breakfast "yeah what is it deku?" With her pink cheeks she seemed so happy "me and Todoroki are dating!" As I said that she seemed more happy than I was to the news I started to blush a bit! "Move out of the way shitnerd" I heard that voice before it's kacchan "oh hey! Good morning kacchan" trying to seem as nice as possible not trying to seem scared. "Why do you let him push you around wasn't he your childhood friend then why aren't you guys friends now?" Todoroki still staying quite "what? Where friends we just don't talk that much" As I say that I sound so stupid.. "right? Me and kacchan are friends?" Todoroki just acts like that they are and shakes his head yes but Uraraka thinks differently but she then goes back to smiling! "Breakfast time guys!" She says so happily Todoroki just smiles at me and I just smile back at him.