Chapter 15

Uraraka POV
I touched my shoes so I could float a bit so I didn't have to really worry of being to slow. I skate over to Deku and start to laugh he couldn't do it that much but then I saw Todoroki just skating to him. I giggled a bit as a saw each other helping each other. I smile at the thought of I could ever just get to kiss tsu but I know she's not into me so I have to forget about it. I look at them and they gives each a little peck on the lips witch was so cute! "Hey uh Deku-Kun I need your help with something" he comes over but still trying to balance but almost landed on his face. I see most of everyone doing pretty good not as good as me or Todoroki I smile and think of how I used to have a crush on him but then I started to hang out with tsu so much more. Enough about me NOW LETS SEE the wild tododeku in there natural habitat. I make my hands into a little box like I have a camera. "You see these to gays are so very sweet to each other" i see Deku looks like he's about to laugh "what are you doing uraraka-san, ribbit" I see and look over at my beautiful crush I face palm trying to explain myself. HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID. I think to myself well uh i "I uh I didn't mean to do that. Can I talk to Deku real quick? Haha" I do that nervous blushy laugh I do trying to hide stuff. "Uh deku-kun how did you tell todoroki you liked him?" I look at him and he just laughs "tell her your real feelings don't act like it doesn't matter" just for it I thought that's great I turn around then look back and they were already kissing and haha oh how cute! "Hey tsu can I talk to you"

To be continued...

Y'all did you like it?? It was pretty fun to make ;) a vote always makes my day