Chapter 14

No ones POV
There they were all of them together. "Finally I can't wait!! Thank you Deku-kun!" The brown hair girl said with a big smile "Of course Uraraka-san! I'm so happy we get to hang out!" The small boy said. "It's really kind of you, your so manly!" The red haired boy next to him.

Deku POV
OHHH I can't wait to ice skate I'm not good at it but uh I'll see if Todoroki is good at it "hey todo- I mean Todoroki uh are you good at ice skating" I looked at him a bit embarrassed no body really knows we are dating " hey midorya why did you just call Todoroki todo?" He looks at me and I blush a little let's be honest I didn't blush a little my whole face turned red "BECAUSE we are such good friends yea! That's yea and we just are good friends... friends yea.." I get a bit sad not being able to call him mine in front of my friends "he's lying" a cold voice behind me said. I knew that voice from anywhere it's kacchan he knows he found out but he promised not to tell. "KACCHAN I uh don't know what you're talking about" I looked down and looked at Todoroki if he was okay if I could ever tell them I'm in love with him. "Hey bakugou you made him sad, that's not manly" he looks down. "I don't give a sh.." Kirishima put his hand on his mouth uraraka knew we were dating too but we trust her. "Ahhhh it's so cute" she says I look over at her and start majorly blushing I couldn't stop I then look at Todoroki he looks away from me.. is h-he embarrassed to be dating me?or is he blushing. "Just tell us what's happening, ribbit" people start to crowd around us and Todoroki stays calm uh how? I look over at tsu and I remember what uraraka-san said that everyone knows she likes tsu so yea " uh- uh... IM GAY" as I said and everyone looked at Todoroki and then Todoroki shook his head yes "YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!?" Everyone except for bakugou and uraraka said at the same time "yea is that bad" Todoroki said with a cold voice. "Awwww you guys are cute together, oh also like how bakugou and Kirishima are dating" Mina said giggling after while pointing to the holding hands "yea I guess?" I said kinda confused. Why would I be compared to bakugou and Kirishima bakugou probably yells at him non stop and probably hurts him. Why does he hate me? Well least I have Todoroki. "So you guys are a thing?" Sero says looking weirded out. "Why do you look so weirded out" I ask him and he looks at me like 'why are you you?' I can tell he doesn't approve of this but why would I care if he cared. "Todo- uh todo yea uh could you help me up" my hands up asking for him to help he grabs my hands and pulls me up. Oh how I love him so much. People think that i would've like ended with bakugou and I ACTUALLY MAKE A GAGGING FACE. I get some weird faces just out of no where I gagged? Well I love Todoroki he's my true love.

Todoroki POV
I'm so happy I got to go here with them, oh wow surprisingly I can actually be happy with my life. I like that feeling. Ya know thinking about it I could've made this and we wouldn't have to pay for it but what ever. I look over at izuku and I see he makes a gagging face I look away really weird out for a second that start to laugh a bit. And he looks at me like that didn't even happen. I start to laugh a bit louder then stop but haha that face.

This was so fun to write! Hope you guys enjoyed this! A vote always makes my day!