Chapter 23

Deku's POV
I wake up in Todoroki's bed but he's not next to me? I get dressed but then remember it's Saturday. I go down to the kitchen and todoroki is talking to uraraka do you think he's cheating on me? No because uraraka is dating someone. I go over to them and I sit down he smiles and hands me breakfast. "Eat up we have a big day ahead of us" Wait... what? "Don't you remember before the whole big big date we are going to go on a tiny date" then I try to remember but it was all a blur "Todoroki you didn't tell him that" he then blushes.. "I uh sorry izuku" he looks away and I hold his hand "don't worry about it all I know is I'll love it" I wonder where we are going today? Hm maybe the zoo? Or that's not really great because it smells like poop all the time..? Hm maybe a fancy dinner?? Or hm maybe to much money? Shouldn't I just ask him. "Hey uh todo?" He looks over at me and smiles and nods his head. "Where exactly are we going?" I ask him and still holding his hand he giggles. "We are going to the aquarium!" He knows that's my favorite place I light up with happiness I can't wait now! He gets up and washes his dish and uraraka and mine. "Thank you baby!" I go near him and kiss his cheek. "No problem honey" hhhhh he just called me honey now that's great. "Are we going with anyone else?" He asked so he's saying I can invite like a double date. "Uraraka!! And tsu!!!!" He smiles and nods his head "sounds great!! I'll be driving!" He sounds so happy around me. I go get tsu and uraraka she went to another table after he washed the dishes and they uh where loving on each other pretty hard just kidding nothing that bad I think. I sit next to Todoroki. And tsu and uraraka sit in the back. "Let's go"

To be continued...

Soon this will end!

Sooo a vote always makes my day!!