Chapter 22

Idk I just wanted to end this book here instead of making a new book so uh yeah I'll be continuing everything on this and I'll be un publishing the other book and I'll end it.

Todoroki POV
//a week later//
"Hey Uraraka I need to talk" I say kinda keeping my voice down. "What's up" I look down and I just kinda stay quite "you better not be breaking Deku-kuns heart" I shake my head no and look confused. "Our anniversary is coming up in about 1 month so I have this" take it out and it's a proposal ring she starts to freak out. "Keep it down I need your help to do somethings" she shakes her head yes. I smile. "He'll never know" I start to laugh then Deku walks in and I hide the ring behind my back. "Todo I need you help" I smirk "I do too" I then point down then he laughs. I laugh too. "No, but I'm going to need some strong hands" I go over and kiss him. "Sure thing" I smile but isn't he like really strong.
//a couple hours later in there dorm//
"You know what's coming up in a month" I here Deku say. I look at him in confusion knowing what he's talking about. "Wait what?" I look at him and he starts to cry "you don't care about the relationship do you- Todo." I hear sobs from him oh shit. I darn fucked up. "No no no izuku izuku I do know what's coming up" I say and he smiles. "Your birthday" he chucks a pillow at me. I start to laugh and he starts to run to the bathroom. I grab his hand before he goes in. He pulls away. "Hey honey I do know what's happening next month it's our anniversary" it's been a year and a half with him. "Do you want to go somewhere special?" And I hear him sniff and open the door and nod his head. He hugs me. "Can we go somewhere were only we know?" He asked. He's so cute "sure why not" I say and I hear him squeal in joy. "How long can we stay there?" I don't really know maybe 2 weeeks? I think. "2 weeks" I say and he nods his head in agreement. "We're should we go?" I ask him and he looks at me then looks back. "I don't know" he says then sits next to me and then he cuddles up to me. "But the only thing I know is that i want to be with you" he whispers into my ear and I start to blush. "I love you" I kiss him then I realized it's 10:30 already I lay down and he comes to me and cuddles and smiles. One day maybe you'll say I do I smile at the thought then go to sleep.