Chapter 27 (also thank you)

Oml! Aaaaaaaaa 100 followers! That's insane oh my gosh like that's so much to me And I'm so happy thank you guys sm!!!!!

Todoroki POV
*A couple hours later*
I could tell he was getting a bit mad. He thought I was horrible for not getting him something when he got me something but I have to wait till 7 uraraka is setting up with a bunch of fairy lights with trees Kirishima, shouji, Jiro and Momo is helping me cook his favorite stuff and I'll be giving them stuff in return because they didn't have to help me. "Hey honey can you pass me the remote." He looked at me with a bit of a glare I started cracking up I felt so bad for laughing yet I did. "What-...?" He was getting really confused. "Did you like your present" I smiled and shook my head. "Sorry I didn't know what to get you" I smirked to myself then looking down at the notification on my phone from the group of people helping me. 'He got a bit ticked off by me saying I didn't get him something. It's horrible lying to him' I texted. Momo texted back saying: 'well it's 5 can you wait a couple of hours?' So uraraka was done she just texted that to us. Me and izuku where watching a marvel movie, he was watching iron man 3 he loves iron man and everything related to him. I kissed his cheek and he smiled we got popcorn and everything.
*1 hour and 30 minuets later* (idk why so specific)
"Hey izuku do you want to go on a walk?" 30 minuets till everything is set and I'll take 15 minuets to get ready then idia, Mina and ojiro will talk to him for 5 or 6 minuets then we'll walk for 9 or 10 minuets and we'll be at the little surprise. "Hey honey can you please get ready" he said as I was sitting on the couch trying to act like I'm watching tv but really I'm thinking of all the bad ways it could end what if he says no, what if he's in the relationship just to make me feel better, what if he- "hey baby are you okay?" I look at him I felt tears on my cheeks and I just realized he felt bad "sorry it's just my eyes are kinda dry". I went over to find my shoes and I got them and put them on. "Ready?" He asked, I nodded my head no of course I was already ready but he looked me up and down and maybe just should go now. What could be the worst. "Ready" I was dressed so nice he was dressed in his normal clothes. "Why do you look so nice?" He inquired to me."well why not what's so bad with that can't I just look nice for my boyfriend" he nodded his head yes. He looked at me my arm as I was waiting for him to lock his arm with mine. We started walking and we saw idia, Mina, ojiro he went running to them getting really excited to see them. They started to talk and just I was zoning out of everyone and everything. What if he says no. What if it ends up bad will everything I've done be a waste. "Well bye izuku! See ya tomorrow!" We started walking towards the street light and the little surprise will be on the next corner. I start to see Deku shiver he only has a white T-shirt on. I took off my jacket and gave it to him. He looked surprised and happy. "Thank you" he stared happily. "You've maid my life so much better I'm able to love myself with being with you" A light blush starts to appear on his face. 'Well I think it's time' I thought a bit scared he said he was happy with you but what if he didn't love me as much as I loved him, what if it's an act. "Look we need to talk-.." he stopped walking and looked at me stopped smiling and let go of my hand. "Is that what you wanted?!?! To break my heart into peace's?!?" He questioned me madly. "Just let me finish!" I yelled back trying not to be upset. "But the fact that you acted like you loved me hurt more and I thought that you where the greatest-.."
"Stop!" I finally yelled back upset.
"That's not what I wanted to say-..." he cuts you off and started to bawl.
"I've only wanted to feel loved and you brought that to me! Now you want to leave like those years never happened!" He started to raise his voice.
You stopped him by kissing him then going on one knee him not wanting to open his eyes or break the kiss. He broke the kiss and looked down holding one of my hands
"Will you marry me" he looked shocked as I took out the ring and he looked at me in disbelief.
"Absolutely" he says crying more and more and I hug him. Starting to walk to the place and we went to the blanket on the ground and sat on it while eating the food they made. I started to kiss his neck but then I broke it by whispering on his skin: "I love you so much" he smiles as he brings his face to his "I love you too" he then starts the kiss again.

Well it hurts to say this but ya know,

THE END!

I hope you enjoyed the story! Thank you once again if you'd like to read some of my other story's you always can!

I love you (Tododeku) *COMPLETED*On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara