Chapter 17

Do you guys think this should have a ending to the book or a new book? Like book 2 or something? Idk tho haha sorry

Todoroki POV
He looks confused and nods his head as in yes what's happening. "Well-.." he stopped me and put his hand on my mouth "I had a dream that you kissed someone someone better than me and I woke up wanting to cry I know you wouldn't ever do that right?" He looked at me and I blushed and shook my head yes "I would never do that yea.." I feel a bit bad and sad "let's sleep! I want to so yea" I go onto the bed and I lay next to izuku. He looks worried and sad for me but why. I then turn and look at the wall and I just start to cry of thinking the out come of everything. He'll hate of course why did I walk her home why the hell did I do that what the hell im a horrible person but then I drift off.

Deku POV
It's been a week and todo has been acting weird and sad... did I do something? Am I not good enough did i make him sad is he mad at me.
I started to think about this and if it's my fault he's depressed why he's sad... I shouldn't have ever said I love him does he not love me back. I started to stop talking to uraraka she'll talk to me but I'll only ever say a few words. Do they notice my pains do they notice I'm hurting or am I just always so cheerful that they'll never notice.

Back to Todoroki POV
It's been a week he hasn't talked to me or anyone I don't want to make him feel bad so I haven't been talking either I love him I don't want to make him upset or anything I just have to stay quiet.

Uraraka POV
It's been a week and Deku-kun and Todoroki try to act like nothing is up but I can see they are really sad and lonely without talking to each other I need to get into a room with just them so they can talk it out. I'll do it somehow I don't like seeing my friends so sad

To be continued....

Sorry it's so short but ehhhh I'll update soon