Chapter 25

I have to end this soon... :(
This is my biggest book I think I'll do like a few more chapters like after stuff happens.

Todoroki POV
'Tomorrow is our anniversary sooo I gatta act like I don't know hopefully this doesn't end up bad' I thought. I walk over to uraraka's room. I knock 3 tines so she knows it's me. I hear something along the lines of: "ITS TODOROKI"
And I laughed to myself. She opened her face so happy. "Tomorrow is the big day!!" She says so happily of course pulling me in the room. She decorated with a lot of fairy lights.
"I should do this on our balcony so that when he comes out he'll see it" I laugh to my self looking at each of them tsu on the bed on her phone. "So are you nervous"
"I mean yea I am. I have to pretend I don't know" she laughs a bit at the comment.
"That'll be hard or easy, I don't really know" uraraka says trying not to laugh.
"I saw the cutest picture, Todoroki-kun"
She shows me a picture of a cute little puppy on the ground rolling.
"You have to go back soon, don't you?" I thought about it for a second and realized he's probably waiting for me.
"Yeah okay thank you" I smile at both of them and walk back to my room opening the door softly. Seeing Deku sleeping still.
He wakes up in a flash.
"That was creepy" he says drenched in sweat.
Whipping it off his face then looking up at me and looking down at his scars.
"What happened?"
I ask realizing that maybe it's not the best thing to say maybe he doesn't want to talk about it.
"If you don't mind me asking"
"It's okay don't worry about it"
I nod my head still wanting to know.
"Can I tell you later"
To be continued...

I don't have inspiration sorry! But a vote always makes my day!!!