Chapter 20

Dekus POV
Today is going to be a great day! I'm going on a date with my boyfriend who loves me and uraraka and tsu it's kinda like a double date we are going to go to the park and get milkshakes! I heard this really pretty park in Toyoko it's a long drive buttt it'll be worth we'll be happy and love we haven't had that in while now I wanted to invite Kirishima because he nice but then I realized that he's dating bakugou. So I decided not to. We get into the train and we pass each city and admire it there where cherry blossoms at the park and right when I got out I smelled Cherry's and just wonderful air. I held Todoroki close to me I didn't want to lose him this time. I promised if anything happened I'd tell him because I realllyyyy don't want to lose him. I love him to much. I get out my phone and start to text my mom this will be the day I'll tell her I'm gay And that's okay. She'll be happy hopefully... I just wish she'll understand she always supported me but do you think she'll support me in this or will she not want me in her house.. "I'll get the milkshakes" I hear Todoroki say I shake my head yes "me and tsu will get the tables" I hear them say. I smile and someone takes wrist and takes me somewhere. "STOP STOP STOP" I scream as I try to get out of their grip and I feel a hard lip onto mine. I hear my mom text me back ahhh maybe she can help ahhh please stop I get tears in my eyes I push him off into the light as I see that face and I-I see bakugou? No that couldn't be... no. This can't be true where's Todoroki where is he he can help me. "Take this" I punch him in the face and his nose starts to bleed. "That felt pretty good you should do it again"... as he says that I start to run away and try to look for Todoroki where is he "now you can't tell him anything can you" he covers my mouth so I couldn't scream I bite his hand and see todoroki he seems so close but so far "todoroki" I scream but he covers mouth again. He looks towards me but then thinks he hears nothing "PLEASE HELP AHH" I scream but it's muffled. Todoroki comes over here and then punches him in the face with ice around his hand. He Tries to trap him into a crystal chamber but he explodes out and comes running towards todoroki and I. I was behind him and I wanted to help him but I didn't want to hurt Kacchan and I didn't want to hurt todoroki what should I do what should I do how can I help I can't be a true hero if I can't help in this little situation how about I-. Right as their quirks come blasting at each other and after they do that I get between them and take the hits. I scream in agony how much it hurts. It was just a little ice on my hip and thigh. Then I got burned on the other side not badly I wasn't bleeding or anything It didn't look wonderful but I wasn't hurt to badly. Todoroki runs over to kacchan "Why the hell would you do that out of all the people in the world you picked him? And why?" He says and punches him one more time before I faint.
I few hours later I wake up at home. I haven't been here in a long time ever since I went to college it kind of got really hard to visit but I texted her now and again and sent her pictures but I never told her that I was in love with a guy the opposite gender. Would she hate me for loving who I love or she except me I don't understand but I smell food on the table. This is my favorite I haven't had it in a long time maybe a few years at most but I'm happy I can have it now. " my baby I'm so happy you're alive! You're wonderful friends took you here" I see uraraka tsu and todoroki still here waiting for me to wake up I was happy that I had wonderful friends that were there for me. I nod my head and smile "let's eat I need to talk with you" I say to my mom still smiling I haven't seen her in so long I love her. We get to the dinner table and I start to stuff my face with food so does Todoroki and I look over and smile at him and he smiles back "hey Mom there's something I need to say" I stop stuffing my mouth with food and look her in the eyes. "Yes sweetheart" she says smiling

To be continued....

Hope you guys enjoyed!!! Also this is number 3 in anxious?!? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCCCHHH!!!! A vote always makes my dayyyyyy!!!!!!¿