Chapter 24 (also thank you)

Okay wowzasss 11k reads? Oh golly my biggest book so far. Well okay so I have to end the book soon so I think I may do a little thing after it??? Well aaa thank you! I'll get on to the story
Todoroki POV
We were in the car looking for a parking spot while driving we already got our ticket for a parking spot. Hmm I spot one and we all start to cheer like we just got a billion dollars. Hell yes. Deku hops out and starts to run "I'll get the tickets!!" He says happily. Uraraka looks at me with a smirk and Tsu just giggles at her cute face. She pulls my sleeve and whispered in my ear "hey when ya ganna propose?" She pushes me back still smirking I don't really know yet ya know. "Uh I guess maybe in a month or so?" She looks shocked at me "why not sooner???" She presses that question against me "because our anniversary is coming up" she remembered how I told her that. "Soooo how will you do it?" I shake my head in a way saying I don't know. "Ooo maybe you could stand behind him or or when he's doing something or or you could like if he's suspecting something you could throw him off." I look at her surprised "of course! I'll ask him if we would ever get married!!" I then hear Deku screaming and waving at us "he got the tickets! Let's go" she runs towards him and I just kinda speed walk while admiring everything. That I see. I walk in and see how pretty everything was it was like 3 story's high just of fish and other kind of things. And it was the biggest fish tank I've seen. The turtle was coming towards us and I just waved at it and it kinda waved back. "GUYSSSS" they all look at me if something happened "IT WAVED AT ME!!" Deku comes over to me and just kisses me. "I love you" I hear him say a bit quite but then rests his head on my chest. I get shivers down my spine I don't know how long we've gone on a date like this. "I love you too" he smiles at me. Why does he want me, am I even good enough for him?

TO BE CONTINUED....

A vote always makes my day!!