Chapter 7 - Childish.

Priscilla Cason

"I will stay here, Mr. Lemiere." I said and he shook his head.

"You're my secret-"

"But the others don't bring their secretary, Mr. Lemiere." I sighed.

"Don't you want to see Chris?" My eyes widen when he said that.

"No."

"Oh come on, you like him. You should thank me for giving you a chance to look at-"

"Don't be an asshole, Brandon."

"That's my Priscilla." He smirked and gestured me to go in.

"Why? You scared?"

"Scared? Are you out of your mind?" I asked him disbelief and he chuckled.

"Then go in.. Have the meeting with us."

"Hey Priscilla!" Chris said and I smiled.

"Hey." I greeted them all.

"How are you, Priscilla?" Morris asked.

"Good. You?"

"I'm great. Sit down." He gestured and Brandon gestured me to sit beside Christian. What an asshole!

"So.. Solemn went to my office earlier." Right.. Solemn is Morris's friend.

"What is he doing there?"

"To see.. Priscilla." Brandon turned to me and smirked. He winked at me and now I'm holding my fist from flying to his cheek.

"He's hitting on you?" Christian asked and I sighed.

"He's just being childish." I answered.

"He's like that but he's not the type who easily get attach to girls, it means you really interest him, Priscilla." Morris said.

"I'm not interested in him."

"Of course, you're not. You have.. a high standard right?" Brandon said in a really confident tone making me want to slap him.

"That's interesting so.. who?" Chris asked and I glared at Brandon for that. He smirked widely.

"Okay.. Stop asking about my private life. It's your meeting."

"I'm not in the mood to talk about work, I'm tired." Morris said and my eyes widen.

"So?"

"We're just talking.. random things." Chris answered and I nodded.

"So how's working with Brandon?"

"Like hell.."

"How about working with me?" Christian asked and my eyes widen. I found myself smiling and turned my head to him.

"Do what, idiot?" Brandon asked Christian and I turned to him glaring.

"My secretary.. she can-"

"Nah.. She can't. She needs money and I will give her that." That got me good, so so so good. I was holding my anger deep inside.

"Money?"

"I'm currently in medical school along with Stella."

"Oh really? That's so cool. A future doctor." Christian said and I nodded weakly. My anger still controling me and I need to drag this shit out and kill him.

"The expense for the medical school is so expensive so I have to work to get back on track." I said and I felt so embarass. I'm freaking weak in front of my crush.

"I can give you the money and you can pay me back when you become a doctor. It's better for you to finish it first than having you wo-"

"That will be so easy for her, she needs to earn it." Brandon said.

"Do I look like a beggar to you?" I bursted angrily at Brandon. His eyes widen.

"You don't need to say that, I know my place. Are you happy seeing me like this? Suffer? Oh right.. You don't even have a heart. You work poorly and work unprofessionally. You're lucky because your family is fucking rich and still complete.. not like me!" I slapped his face hard and walked out from the room not caring if tomorrow I don't have a job anymore. I'm resigning anyway.

I pressed the lift button fast hoping the lift come up faster. When suddenly someone gripped my wrist, I turned my head ready to curse but I stopped when I saw Christian.

"He's too much, I'm sorry for his behavior." He said as he let go his grip.

"It's okay.. I'm going to resign anyway. I don't want to work with him anymore."

"Work at my place then.. or I can give you the mo-"

"Brandon was right, I need to earn it."

"I want you to pay me back when you become a doctor." He said seriously and I shook my head.

"No, thankyou for the offer but.. no. I better work to earn it." I said and he smiled. God help me.. I like the right guy but too bad he hs a girlfriend already. I know that she must be a nice and kind girl so I'll just like him from a far. Besides.. I don't have any intention to take him away or force him to like me. I know Christian's character.

"Look.. I'm serious about you working at my company. Brandon can be an asshole sometimes."

"Don't worry, I'll find another job." I said as the lift opens

"Sorry about Brandon."

"Nah it's okay. Thanks for.. offering the job and the money." He nodded smiling and I pressed the L button. I leaned to the lift wall and sighed. How can Brandon be an asshole?

Why should I care? Tomorrow he will fired me anyway so why should I care?

I took a taxi from Cesantio's office back to Lemiere. I walked into the building and go straight to my office to pack my things.

"Why are you-" Scarlette asked with her eyes widen.

"Brandon will fired me.. so before he do that.. I'm willing to get my ass out from this building first." I said and everyone started to gather asking me why?

"Who says you're fired?" Suddenly Brandon appeared and I ignored him.

"WHO SAYS YOU'RE FIRED?" He bursted loudly making me starled a little. I stopped what I'm doing and turned to him.

"I can't stand to-"

"You need money right? Here!" He suddenly threw me a handful full of money to my face in front of everyone. I looked at him disbelief. I grabbed my things and walked to him.

"I will never get a penny from you. I quit." I hissed coldly and looked at him coldly.

"So you're going to Christian now?" He asked and dropped my stuff to the floor. I was going to slap him but he caugt my hand.

"Why? You're jealous?"

"Fucking idiot." He hissed and pushed my hand away.

"You're the fucking idiot, how can a guy like you still childish?" I said in a cold tone and grabbed my things again. I walked away from him and pressed the lift button.

I'm sick of his attitude and his childishness.