Chapter 12 - Can't Fall In Love with Me

Brandon Lemiere

I got out from my car and waited for Priscilla to get out. I locked the car when I heard she closed the door. I turned my head to her and gave her my hand. She looked at my hand a few seconds. I don't know why this girl really hate this idea, it's so obvious that we both like other person and that we never will fall in love with each other.

"We won't fall in love with each other, Priscilla." I said and she looked at me.

"If I fall in love with you, it's okay but you can't fall in love with me." She said that and that got me curious. Why can't I fall in love with her?

"I promise this will be the first time and the last time." I said and she nodded.

"Come on." I said gesturing her to give me her hand. She put her hand on mine and I held her hand tightly. We walked towards Lisa's house and I knocked the door. Not long after that Lisa opened the door with the biggest smile on her face. That made me smile instantly.. She's still look beautiful.

"Priscilla and Brandon! Oh my gosh.. It's been a long time since I see you Priscilla!" Lisa squealed and hugged Priscilla. Lisa is a nice girl.. not a bitch or something like that. She and Priscilla used to be lab partners for Chemical so they're quite close.. I guess.

"Yes, it's been a long time right?" Priscilla chuckled and hugged her too. After that Lisa turned to me and hugged me briefly.

"Come in." She said and we nodded.

"I was so thrill when I heard the news that you both are getting married. Don't forget to invite me okay?" Yeah.. The wedding that will never happen.

"Honey.. Who's coming?" Stephen a.k.a Lisa's husband asked.

"Oh this is my highschool friends, Priscilla and Brandon. They're getting married.. Aren't they cute? Oh! Guys this is my husband, Stephen." She introduced him and I'm controling myself to keep calm. I hate it when she's with someone else.

"Nice to meet you, Brandon and Priscilla. Let's go to the backyard." Stephen said and suddenly I felt Priscilla link her arm with mine instead holding my hand.

"He's nice." She whispered looking up to me and I rolled my eyes.

"Nice my ass." I hissed and we both followed them to the garden. My eyes kept looking at Lisa and now she's picking up her son. She walked back to us.

"Milan, this is auntie Priscilla and Brandon. Guys.. Thris is Milan." She said and Priscilla smiled looking at him. She held his little hands and she's making cute faces making him laugh.

"He likes you." Lisa said.

"He's so cute.. and oh.. this is for you from me and Brandon." I raised my eyebrows when she took out a small paper bag from her bag. She gave it to Lisa.

"Thankyou so much.. you don't have too."

"Well.. I have to congratulate your little cutie." Priscilla touched Milan's cheek.

"Do you want to hold him?" Lisa asked and Priscilla's face light up. She nodded and Lisa put Milan on her arms.

"I'll be back." Lisa said and she talked with another guests.

"Milan.. Milan.." Priscilla's eyes completely on him.

"You should have a kid after you get married." I turned to see Stephen and he patted my shoulder.

"I will.." Never duh! I love your wife and I want to have kids with her but you freaking have her now!

"You should.." I turned to see Lisa again.

"So let's start the party since everyone is here." Stephen said to Lisa and Lisa smiled nodding. Priscilla gave Milan back to his mother and after that she stood beside me.

"She's so happy and you can't take her away, Brandon."

"I won't and I know." I answered.

"She's lucky to find a man who loves her with all his life and now she even have a cute son."

"She will be more happier if she's with me." I hissed coldly.

"You're wrong, she won't be this happy if she's with you." She said that and that made me turn to her.

"She's not for you, that's why.." She added.

"What do you know about love? You don't know anything!"

"I know enough until I don't want it again." She answered and I ignored her.

"If he hurts her once, I will take her away from him." I said as I set my eyes on Lisa.

"Goodluck with that.. You won't take her until you die. Look at them.. The way they look at each other. It's magic." She said and I looked up to the sky. I took a deep breath.

"Go help him." Suddenly Priscilla pushed me towards Stephen who's currently grilling meat. I don't want it but Priscilla kept pushing me.

"Brandon can help you.."

"Oh.. It's okay, you both are my guest." Stephen said and I gave Priscilla 'see.. He doesn't need help' look.

"Brandon is good at grillig meat, he cooked it for me once for out anniversary." Lame lies..

"Yeah." I said and smiled awkwardly.

"Well if you insist.. Thankyou for helping." Stephen gave me a gloves and I started to help him. I turned to see Priscilla sitting down alone and her eyes set to Milan.

"I see you love your fiance so much." Stephen said suddenly.

"I'm marrying her so yeah." I love your wife dude..

"Congratulations and I hope that you two go forever." He said.

"What makes you want to marry Lisa at that time?" I asked as I flipped the meat.

"She's loves my flaws and she's just like a puzzle for me. She understands me really well and she always support me in everything I do. She saw me failing a few times when I'm building my small business but she never left me. I didn't have the confidence to marry her at first because I still can't support her economicly but instead of me popping the question.. she did it first." He chuckled and I sighed listening it.

"You're lucky, she's a great girl."

"I am the luckiest.. She's just so great." I know. I know that.