Chapter 8 - Marry Him

Priscilla Cason

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked him coldly and he sighed.

"Look I'm-"

"Goodbye." I was going to close the door but he stopped it with his feet. I kicked it but he pushed the door and he won. He's bigger than me.. don't blame me.

"I'm sorry."

"How told you to say that? Your mom?" I asked sarcasticly.

"I was childish.. I admit it. Can you just accept my apology woman?"

"Are you apologizing or what?" I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Apologizing."

"Okay, then.. go. I forgive you and bye-" I pushed him by his chest but he held my hand stopping me.

"I'm sorry and I need you to-"

"Go find another secretary who is sexier.. better.. and doesn't have a money problem like me." I hissed trying to push him out from the house. He kept trying to get in while I kept trying to push him out.

"I need you to help me." He said.

"Funny.. because I won't." I said as I laughed dryly.

"Really? You won't?"

"10.000$." I stopped when he talked about money. He smirked and I looked straight to his eyes.

"Find a bitch.. they will agree with you without thinking twice."

"I can't just choose random girls."

"I don't want to do anything with you!" I hissed trying to oush him out from my house.

"Oh come.. Priscilla.. you're my only hope."

"Look who's begging.. I should record this." I said sarcasticly when suddenly Brandon caught both of my wrist stopping me from pushing him. He pinned me to the wall and my eyes widen.

"If you help me, you don't need to work again. I will pay all your fees." He said and that made me so angry. I pushed him away.

"You're really an asshole, Brandon. You mocked me for it yesterday and now you're offering it. I'm done with you. I don't want to do anything related to you." I hissed coldly to him and planned to get back into the house but he caught my hand.

"Remember.. Lisa right?"

"Find another girl or a bitch who will take your 10.000$ without thinking twice."

"No."

"500.000$, Priscilla." He said and I turned to him completely piss.

"I might need money but I'm not that desperate to get that big amount of money to help a guy like you." I hissed and he sighed.

"I'm sorry okay? I was childish yesterday."

"So childish until I thought you're a 3 years old boy." I said coldly as I pushed his hand away.

"Goodbye, Brandon. I don't want to see you agai-"

"Marry me." He said and that made me turn to him in horror. My eyes widen and I looked at him disbelief.

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked him in an angry tone.

"I'm not."

"Get out from my house! I don't want to see you again!" I pushed him out from the house but he caught my wrists.

"500.000$ and a new house for your family." He said and I shook my head.

"No."

"Please.."

"Are you that crazy? Just because you want to see Lisa, you want t-"

"She left me, she got married with another man because of money even though she knows that I'm a fucking billionare too." He bursted and my eyes widen.

"So what? You're going to marry me and make her jealous. Why are you so childish?" I hissed and he sighed.

"Okay fine, you don't want to help me with that.. It's fine. I want you to get back to work okay? I'm sorry."

"No. I won't work with you anymore." I shook my head.

"Please.. Please.. I'm sorry okay? I was childish." He said and looked at me with a begging eyes. I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Why? You need me that much?"

"Yeah, oh come on."

"No." I said as I hold the door but he held my hand again.

"Please.. I need you.. I need you." He said and I sighed.

"You promise me that you won't talk about money or anything related about my crush for Chris."

"I will." He smiled widely.

"Then go.. I will go to work tomorrow."

"No.. I need you now." He said and I looked at him disbelief.

"For what?"

"Work."

"What work? I know your schedule. You don't have work or meeting. Today is the day where you usually work at other division." I said and he sighed.

"Help me.. please. I beg you."

"Help what?"

"Pretend to be my girlfriend." He said and I shook my head.

"Lying about relationship is not good and I know the ending already." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Ending? What ending?"

"I will fall in love with you.. So nope."

"You fall in love with me? I don't think that's possible. You hate me with all of your heart." Brandon laughed and I shook my head.

"I just dislike you but I never hate you." I said and he still laughing.

"Don't be ridiculous." He said.

"I will fall in love with you and you will break my heart.. and done. You left me.. That will be the ending so no.. I won't do fake relationship or marry you. I fall in love easily and I will protect my heart from hurting." I said truthfully.

"You won't fall in love with me, I'm a jackass. I won't fall in love with you either. You're not my type."

"No.. I read a lot of books and I know what it's like."

"Books? Oh come on.. That's just a story." He laughed and I shook my head.

"Find another girl to do it.. I won't do it because I know the risk and I don't want to fall in love with a guy like you. My life will be miserable."