Chapter 15

Jalin's POV

When Jazmine told me Rashad raped her my body filled up with anger. She stopped me last time from killing the nigga but it wasn't no stopping me now. I held Jazmine as she buried her head in my chest and cried. When she was finally sleep I laid her back down in bed , grabbed my black Bennie and gun from my top draw. This nigga was gone die tonight. Fuck it .

Jayden's POV

Me and Kadience was having some good ass I love you sex when my phone rang. Who the fuck could be calling me at 4 in the morning ? "Hold on bae I gotta take this." I said getting from up under the covers answering my phone. "Wassup B ?"

"Aye you busy ?" Jalin asked . He sound like he was mad as fuck.

"Nahh , I ain't busy. Why wassup?" I said looking back at Kadience who hit me upside the head with a pillow.

"I'm on my way to pick you up, I'll tell you everything when you get in the car and aye."

"Yea ?"

"No mask." Jalin said before hanging up the phone. "Oh hell" I thought to myself as i hopped up from the bed to put my clothes back on.

"What was that all about ?" Kadience asked with an attitude.

"Umm I gotta take care of some business." I said as I put my boxers back on. I went in my closet and picked out a long sleeve black sweater, my black timberland's and my black Levi pants and my all black Bennie. When I came out the closet Kadience was getting dressed herself. "Where you going?" I asked her.

"Home." She said with an attitude.

"Bae you gotta stay here." I said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Jayden I am a grown ass woman I can handle myself. This is the third time you did this shit I might as well buy a fucking dildo." She said angrily

It took everything in my power for me not to laugh.

"Don't be ridiculous , you know a dildo isn't going to give you half the satisfaction that I give you in bed." I said grabbing her by her waist and sitting her on my lap. "I just gotta take care of some business and in order for me to know that you're safe I need you to stay here." Jalin sent me a text and told me he was outside. "Babe just get back in bed and I'll be back in a hour or two." I said before kissing Kadience.

"If you're gone for more than two hours I'm coming to find you." She said crawling back under the covers.

"I'll be back , I always come back." I grabbed my gun out  of the my shoe box that sat in the top of my closet and put it in my pants on my waist. "It's another one in the top draw if you happen to need it." I said before walking out my bedroom door.

"I would never pick up that filthy thing." She yelled after me.

Jalin's POV

"Who we going to kill ?" Jayden asked jumping in the front seat of my car. I had already picked up Reggie and Malik , they were in the back passing a blunt around. "Wassup ?" Jayden said giving them dap and taking the blunt from Malik. He passed it to me but I declined , I didn't need to get high right now. "Wassup man , what happen ?" Jayden asked me in a low voice so Reggie and Malik couldn't hear.

I told him everything up until me and Jazmine got home from the restaurant til now. "So how we gone kill this nigga ?" Jayden asked looking at his gun.

"None of that." I said looking at Jayden then back at the road. "I want his death to be long and slow."

"We can poison the nigga." Malik suggested from the back seat.