Chapter 35

Katia's POV

I quickly crawled under the table for safety, i was too cute for this shit an I wasn't bout to be in anybody hospital. After I heard the last few gunshots I gently peeked my head from underneath the table to see everyone standing but Rock, Bluu, Pedro and Texas. I sighed in relief because none of the people I was with got shot.

Scar was standing over Rock, his eyes were full of anger. He pulled out his fun and release the remaining bullets in Rock's head then walked out the room.

I was wondering why the didn't kill Rico like they killed Pedro, Bluu and Texas. I saw Jayden and Jalin give Rico dap before leaving the room. I was completely confused. Rico worked for Rock not Scar.

"Why you not dead?" I asked Rico walking over to him. He snatched his head back like he was offended. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that but... You don't work with Scar you worked with Rock. You've been working here since I got here." I explained.

"You think you the only connect Scar got here. Scar is like a father to me, he sent me to get the job done in case you messed up. Does that explain why I ain't dead?" He asked with an attitude.

"Yea... Yea it does." I said before walking out the room. I was so pissed, Scar sent me to do a job and he didn't even trust me to get it done.

Kadience's POV

I was laying in Jayden's bed with Kaden reading him his favorite book. It was going on 2a.m we both should be sleep. I couldn't get any sleep because I was worried about Jayden and Kaden refused to rest his eyes until he seen his daddy.

"Brown bear brown bear what do you see?" I said flipping the pages of the book.

"I see a red bird looking at me!" He replied full of excitement. "Owee mommy read this one!" He shouted throwing the book three little pigs in my lap.

"You don't want to finish this one?"

"Nope. I wanna read this one now." He replied smiling from ear to ear. I opened the book and began to read it, as soon as I flipped to the second page Jayden had walked through the door and Kaden tackled him with a hug and kisses. "Daddy daddy daddy!" He yelled jumping on him and wrapping his little arms around his neck. It was cute I wanted to cry, my crybaby having ass.

"Hey lil man what you doing up?" Jayden asked walking over to the bed and laying down beside me with Kaden between the two of us.

"Me and mommy was waiting for you and she was reading to me."

"Mommy was reading huh?" He asked looking over at me. He took the book from my hand and started to read where I left off. Within 5 minutes Kaden was knocked out on Jayden's chest snoring. Y'all know me I had to take a picture and put my babies on Insta.

"I need to take a shower." Jayden said gently laying Kaden on the bed. He hadn't said anything about what happened at the trap so I decided to follow him in the bathroom, I wanted to know exactly what happened.

I threw my clothes off and opened the door to the shower stepping in with him. I wrapped my small hands around his waist as the warm water hit my back and his. "What happened at the trap?" I asked kissing his shoulder.

"We did what we went there to do." Typical. He didn't want to tell me exactly what happened but I was going to find out.

"Who died?" I asked after a long moment of silence.

"Pedro, Bluu, Texas and Rock." He said as he rubbed his body with his axe soap. I knew Rock was going to die i just wished some how I could have fixed the feud between him and scar just so I could do what Ashley asked me too and that was to make sure that Rock and Kaden had a relationship.

"Ohh ok." I replied opening the shower door so I could get out. Jayden grabbed my hand and pulled me into him kissing me deeply. As bad as I wanted to have sex with him, right now wasn't the time. I had so many thoughts running through my head.

He picked me up and put me on the wall. My legs were on his shoulders and his head was between my legs. Jayden had a lizard tongue. Meaning it was fast as hell and long as fuck. He flicked his tongue quickly at my clit causing me to moan of pleasure and scratch his shoulders. He slide two fingers in my wet box and began fingering me harshly as he licked and sucked on my pussy.

"Fuck Jayden!" I yelled out as I scratched his shoulders and bit down hard on my lip trying to hold in my moans. My legs started to shake uncontrollably and I knew I was about to explode. "I'm about to cum." I manage to get out before he stopped and kissed me.

"The fuck you stop for?!" I yelled punching him in his chest.

"Because you don't cum until I want you too." He grabbed my waist and slammed me down on him making me cum all over his dick. I screamed of pleasure and pain. More pain because this was the first time we had, had sex in a while. I was tight as hell, just fucking him made me feel like a virgin again.

He began pounding his dick into my pussy faster and faster giving me more of him each time as I dug my nails deep in his back and bit his neck. We had to have been in the shower for at least an hour or more now.

I tighten my walls around his dick making him groan In pleasure. He slapped my ass and told me to stop but I couldn't. Every time I "snatched" "him" he would bite my neck and go deeper causing my eyes to roll to the back of my head and me to cum on his dick for a fifth time. "Shit Kadience" he moaned as he came inside of me. He kissed me once more before letting my feet touch the floor of the shower. We both were exhausted and all I wanted now was sleep.

Emoni's POV

"Babe your phone is ringing!" I yelled from our bedroom. Yes I moved In with Malik. Y'all probably think I'm crazy but what's the difference ? I practically stay here, might as well.

We were getting ready to go to our class graduation party. Me, Kadience, Jazmine and Katia came up with the idea so we rented out one of the biggest buildings and Cali to turn the fuck up before we graduate next week and did I mention it's 4/20? Smoke sum, twerk sum and drink sum. We were about to graduate, we might as well turn up one more time together before we walk across the stage.

"Answer it bae!" Malik yelled back from the shower. I continued to lotion up my body as I picked up his phone not even looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello." I said

"Who the fuck is this?" Some ghetto bitch yelled through the phone.

"Who the fuck is this?!" I yelled back.

"Kandi. Malik's girlfriend." She replied popping gum in my ear.

"Well I'm his wife bitch the fuck you calling my man phone for?" She chuckled.

"Well wife tell my boyfriend that his daughter needs some pampers." She said before hanging up.