Chapter 10: Freeing Aquarius

Andromeda screamed with pain as the spear was taken out of her wing. She knew it was the only thing to do to say Waterscale but she wished it didn't come at such a heavy price. But she knew by doing this, she would get something else. 
"Good heavens, that's dis-gust-ing!" Queen Moorhen sang. "Take that SeaWing away, and don't worry about chaining her up, she's in enough pain to want more!" Ah, but your wrong you blood loving MudWing Andromeda thought bravely. She knew all she had to do was wait until the guards unchained her and run over to Tsunami. Once Tsunami was free, it would be a fair fight. There was only one guard in the room along with the queen and Andromeda thought the queen herself wouldn't do much fighting. They were in the dungeons of the SkyWing palace, they couldn't fight. 

The MudWing guard stomped over to Andromeda who tried to look hurt and to frail to move. Once she was unchained, she sprang up and bolted across the room to Tsunami. 
"Stop her!" The MudWing queen yelled. The huge MudWing ran after Andromeda but Andromeda was too quick, she made it to Tsunami first and bit through the chains. Tsunami jumped up at once and slammed the guard with her tail.  

"You seem to favor tail-slamming!" Andromeda yelled to Tsunami as she ran to unchain Waterscale. 

"Yup! It's awesome!'" Tsunami yelled happily. As she slammed the guard again. He fell to the floor and lay there. 

"You impossible SeaWings!" The queen yelled. "You just don't know when to quit!"

"Wow, you know us better then I thought!" Tsunami yelled as she spun around to face the queen. "Let me clue you in some more. I don't care that you're a queen because your not my queen and I only listen to my queen." Tsunami flashed her talons. "Also, I don't care what I do to help my friends escape." Tsunami continued. "And I hope you'll forgive me but I really want to do this!" And she slashed her talons across Moorhens neck. She screamed and clutched her neck, staring at Tsunami. Blood poured out so fast the queen looked part SkyWing.

"You'll regret that." The queen choked. Then she fell to the floor with a thud. 

"Hardly." Tsunami said coldly. She then turned to Andromeda. "I'm sorry, I didn't know the SkyWings had a dungeon, I thought there were just pillars." She turned to the three SeaWings in cages. "Maybe, she's here somewhere." 

"Your right, we should check," Andromeda said rushing forward but wincing at the pain in her wing. "Can you three SeaWings open your wings so we can see?" Andromeda asked. The three SeaWing's looked confused but showed them their wings all the same. Tsunami scanned the wings quickly. A nodded at a the SeaWing to their right. 

"She has the pattern." Tsunami whispered in Andromeda's ear. "Do you think it's her?" 

"Has to be," Andromeda answered. "But we should check first. She walked towards the female SeaWing. "Hello," She said kindly. "I'm-" 

"Are you here to get me out?" The SeaWing said quickly. She looked half mad, but Andromeda saw the royal pattern, and also noticed the dark blue scales that Andromeda had seen on Queen Coral, and that Tsunami had, she also saw the splashes of green that Andromeda had. 

"If you are who we think you are." Tsunami growled. 

"Well, who do you want me to be?" The SeaWing asked smoothly. 

"We want you to be the daughter of Queen Coral, we want you to be six years old, and," Tsunami breathed in deeply. "We want you to have been living in the mountains for a part of your life." 

"Well, then I fit, I either am or did all those things." The SeaWing reported. "I am the daughter of Queen Coral," She lifted her wings higher so they could see the royal pattern. "I am still a dragonet, and I have been living in the SkyWing mountains for a year." 

"What your name?" Andromeda asked quickly. 

"Actually, that's was what I was just about to ask you." The SeaWing admitted. 

"I'm Andromeda, this is Tsunami, and that's Waterscale," Andromeda said quickly pointing. 

"Well then, Andromeda, my name's Aquarius, and nice to meet you, and I ask again, are you here to get me out?" Aquarius said. 

"One more question." Tsunami said. "What's your sister's name, and yes, we know you have a sister." Aquarius blinked and then said;

"I haven't seen my sister in a long time if you mean the living one. Her name is Torrent, and she went off to Blister." Aquarius said with bitterness in her voice. 

"Well, yes, we're going to get you out," Andromeda said. "But why couldn't you yourself? These bars are very weak." 

"It's not the bars, it's the band," Aquarius said touching the band around her ankle. "One step out and this band with shock you so hard you might die." Tsunami glared. 

"Isn't that kinda what the SeaWings did with the electric eels?" She asked. 

"True, true." Aquarius sighed. "First, to get the band off, you have to find the SkyWing's key." 

"That's easy." Tsunami smirked as she walked into the other room. There was screaming and thumping and five minutes later Tsunami came back with the key. "Done." Andromeda slammed the bars with her tail and they broke apart. Tsunami then unlocked the band so it fell off and Aquarius came out. 

"Why are you doing this?" Aquarius asked with a puzzled expression on her face. 

"'Cause silly!" Andromeda answered. "We're your sisters."