Epilogue

Burn was on the mountaintop waiting for her SandWing spies. It had been hours and he was late. He's gonna get it if he doesn't have anything good to say! Burn thought angrily. She suddenly spotted a figure wig beating towards them. Burn growled at the open air. Her brother, Smolder shivered behind her. "More dragonets of destiny?" She hissed at the SandWing who brought her the news. "I thought they were assassins!" 

"Our spies heard the NightWing talking about the other part of the prophecy, the part where the assassins help the dragonets of destiny." The SandWing whispered with fright. 

"Well, two things come out of this." Burn growled. "More to kill, but more to fight. Tell your spies to keep watching." 

"Then what will we do?" The guard asked shaking from talon to head. 

"Bring them to me, tell them whatever you like. The dragonets of destiny are only five, four if you don't count the RainWing. But a dragon from every tribe might be more difficult then we thought." Burn hissed at the SandWing. "Now leave before I kill you." The SandWing gave a little jump then soared off into the sky. 

"Do you ever get the impression that you might not be able to kill them?" Smolder inquired. Burn hissed and turned around. 

"I intend to. This is becoming more worrisome then the day our mother died." She jumped into the sky and fly back to the stronghold. Smolder sighed and followed. Poor dragonets. He thought sadly. Only six years old and they already have Burn after them. But if their anything like the dragonets of destiny, Burn's gonna have more trouble killing them then we thought. 

The End of book one! Please keep an eye out for book two: Traitor of the NightWings