Prologue

Be With Me

Prologue

*************************

Mumbai

Sunrises giving it's beautiful view to the beautiful city Mumbai which is known as dream city of india..

Screen was shifted to a small yet beautiful house where there were different types of flower trees grown beautifully adding more beauty to the area..

A room was shown where a couple was sleeping in each other's embarece...

Sunrays peeps inside through the window disturbing them and the girl hides her face into his chest more and more due to sunrays...

She had placed her head on his chest while her hands were wrapped around his waist...

Her continues moments was not effecting him who was in deep sleep....

After fighting with the sunrays when she got tired she opens her eyes and saw her husband who was in deep sleep with a smile...

"Good morning Sanskar" She said while kissing his forehead making him to open his eyes HELPLESSLY..

He too wants to kiss her forehead wishing her good morning and Everytime but he was HELPLESS..

"I Love you" She said and pecks his lips knowing how he was feeling...

As soon as he placed her lips on his he felt proud on her who knows what was going on his mind..

He kissed her with Love and passion.. He broke the kiss after few minutes when they were out of breath..

"Good morning Swara" Said Sanskar with a faint smile when she touches her forehead with his..

"I will take bath and will call dad to give bath to you" Said swara and get up from the bed with the help of the headboard while holding her baby bump which was growing more and more by the passing months..

As soon as swara entered the washroom tears ditched him and was falling from his eyes continuesly being so much HELPLESS..

He was so much HELPLESS that he is not able to say his dad "Take rest and I will handle everything"...

He can see his dad working day and night for them while it's time him to rest but he can't do anything except watching him HELPLESSLY...

He can see his mother taking care of every house hold work with his mother in law... He want to tell them "No need to do it servents is there" But he is HELPLESS...

He can see his little sister worrying about her collage fees and ect.. He can see her going collage by walking alone.. He wanted to say her " Don't take tension when your Bhai is with you" But alas he is HELPLESS...

He can see his swara crying day and night for him and taking tension about him and his family without caring about her health.. He want to sooth her every pain but he is HELPLESS....

He wanted her to cherish her maternity period with him but he can't to anything as he is HELPLESS...

He want to go on a walk with her holding her by her shoulder... He want to take her on long drives in night time and for eating ice cream and puchka as he know how much she is craving for it now a days but he can't do anything except crying on his fate HELPLESSLY...

He wanted to feel their baby which is symbol of their pious love... He want to kiss her baby bump numerous time... He wanted to carry her on his arms and hugs her tightly when he heard the news he was going to be a father but he can't do anything as he was and still is HELPLESS....