Chapter 10

Be With Me

Chapter 10

************************************

Maheswari Mansion

SwaSan Room

Sanskar was inside the washroom getting freshen up while his both princess we're getting ready...

Swara had make Ashu wore the White coloured fairy gown making Ashu jump in happiness...

After making wearing her dress, first she thought to ready her self as she know her Drama queen will be messed up till then she got ready And yet another time she have to make her ready...

Ashu was sitting near swara on the same chair in front of the mirror...

She was kneenly watching her mumma's actions...

She was looking at the mirror once and her mumma's face with her big doe eyes af if she was trying to know something...

Her eyes shines when her mumma made her hairs into bun..

"Waith waith(wait) mumma" Said Ashu while her eyes were shining making swara confused..

"What happen baby" Said swara looking at Ashu through mirror...

"Ashu will mathe(make)mumma leady(ready) lithe(like) mumma made Ashu leady(ready)" Said Ashu showing her milky teeths..

"Ashu will put it" Said Ashu while taking the earrings from Swara's hand making her to wide her eyes..

"Baby you can't do it" Said swara narrowing her eyes while Ashu pouts..

"Ashu can do" Said Ashu showing her most beautiful smile..

"Ohkey Meri ma" Said swara folding her hands and let her do whatever she wants..

"Hihihi mumma Ashu is your baby Not mumma" Said Ashu giggling making swara adore her baccha..

"Mumma iths(is it) Paining" Asked Ashu while making her wore the earrings while swara chuckles as it's her dialogue for Ashu..

"No my baby can never give pain to me" Said swara with a smile adoring her baccha who was doing the most difficult work for her.

"Done" exclaimed Ashu in happiness and kissed Swara's cheeks like her mumma used to do with her...

"Mumma your loothing(looking) putiful (beautiful)" said Ashu while her eyes shinnes..

"Oheky now come I will make you ready" Said swara making her sit there properly..

While swara was making her hairs she was playing with Swara's mangalsutra which was on the table...

Within few minutes swara makes her ready.. She was looking like an angel with no make up, while her pinky lips was shining as her mumma had put a baby pink lip gloss on her lips...

"My baby is looking like an angel" Said swara kissing her cheeks while Ashu smiles...

Both were enjoying each other's company unknown of the fact a pair of eyes were watching them who was non other than Sanskar...

"Ahmm ahmm" He cleared his throat to gain their attention..

"Papa" Ashu exclaimed in happiness and jumps on him immidiately who had wore a white shirt to match his princess while swara was wearing a red coloured saari..

"My doll is looking so beautiful" Said Sanskar taking her on his arms while she immidiately wraps her hands around his neck..

"More than mumma" Said Ashu looking at swara while twinkling her eyes..