Epilogue

Be With Me

Epilogue

************************************

SwaSan Room

Both were laying in each other's warmth embrace..

Their were a satisfied smile on both their lips..

"Swara" Sanskar called Swara who was buzy doing something...

"Hmm" She hummed without looking at him concentrating on her work..

"What are you doing" Said Sanskar taking her hand off from his beard which haven't shaven from past few days making it long .

She didn't said anything but looks at him with a glare and freed her hand from his making its way to his beard..

She was playing with it pulling it like a kid making him irritate..

"From when you start liking my beard like Doll" Said Sanskar caressing her hairs..

"I don't know" Said Swara with a pout making him smile at his cute wife..

"Before you used to scold me for growing beard and now you are not letting me to shave it" Said Sanskar kissing her cheeks making her giggle as she felt ticklish due to his beard..

She was speaking less and he very well know she is sleepy but not able to sleep..

"You want to eat something" Said Sanskar caressing her cheeks with his tumb making her to look at him with shining eyes

Sanskar smiles as she nodes her head several time while twinkling her eyes

"May I know what my princess want to eat right now" Said Sanskar happily while she frowns..

"What happened Swara" Said Sanskar seeing her expression..

"Sanskar I want to sit" Said Swara while he smiles...

"Carefully" Said Sanskar holding her carefully making her sit comfortably

"Sanskar I am so sleepy" Said Swara resting her head on his shoulder holding his hand..

"Then why you told to make you sit" Said Sanskar narrowing his eyebrows

"I am not able to sleep" Said Swara with a cute pout..

"And I know why your not able to sleep" Said Sanskar while Swara looks at him..

"Why" She asked curiously

"Your craving to eat something, but what, only you knws" Said Sanskar holding her shoulder while she avoid eye contact with him...

"Swara" Sanskar called her as she was just laying closing her eyes trying to sleep..

"Hmm" hummed swara lazily..

"Please" Said Sanskar wanting to know

"Leave it Sanskar" Said Swara again closing her eyes making him sad..

"You know how much I wanted to Be With You when you was expecting for first time" Said Sanskar while his voice become heavy making Swara to look at him..

"Sans" She couldn't complete as he place his finger on her lips..

"Let me say Swara" Said Sanskar while she blinks..

"I know how much you wanted me beside you taking care of you but that time I was helpless" Said Sanskar remembering about those painful days where he used to cry on his own fate not able to be with his pregnant wife and not able to feel his baby..