Chapter 11

Be With Me

Chapter 11

************************************

Mumbai

Maheswari Mansion

The Hall was filled with darkness. With a sudden move a spot light appears at the top of stairs where the birthday girl and her Mumma papa was standing...

Everyone adore the small yet beautiful family...

"Mumma why evelyone(everyone) is loothing(looking) black"Said Ashu who was holding her mumma papa's finger tight..

"Baby they aren't looking black" Said swara with a smile

"It's just because of darkness" Said swara while Ashu smiles..

"Leally (really)"Said Ashu looking towards swara who nodded with a smile

"Papa Ashu ko godi mein Lona" Said Ashu with a cute pout being tired walking on the stairs..

"So my doll become tired" Said Sanskar while carrying her on his arms..

"Hmm why papa mate(make)so many stis(stairs) lithe (like)this" Said Ashu with a cute frown pointing towards the big and huge stairs..

"Sanskar now start making a lift here for our Ashu" Said swara looking at him with a teasing smile..

"How you know I was thinking like that" Said Sanskar with a frown

"Biwi Hun tumari(I am your wife)" Said swara pulling her imaginary collar while Ashu giggels looking at her parents..

"Ashu papa looth so cute" Said Ashu pulling Sanskar's cheeks while swara laughs and Sanskar makes faces..

"Doll boy's aren't cute they are handsome" Said Sanskar while Ashu left in thinking..

"Than why you says totu(chotu)Mamu is cute" Said Ashu holding her own chin making swara to control her laugh while Sanskar gave "I will see you later" Look to her..

"Doll it's because he is small, but papa is big" Said Sanskar while Ashu nodes with a smile.

"Than alto(also)Papa is cute" Said Ashu kissing on his cheeks..

"Dadiiii" Ashu yelled in happiness and jump on Sujata as soon as Sanskar make her stand once they were in hall. 

"See even my baby knows her papa is cute" swara Wishpers near his ears while he make faces..

"See see" Said swara as he was making faces..

"Ashu is looking like an angel" Said Sujata kissing her cheeks while she giggles...

Like that Ashu met everyone taking blessings of them while swasan were adoring their bundle of joy..

"Thank you" Said Sanskar entwingling their fingers looking at Ashu..

"Why" Said swara looking at him..

"For giving such a lovely daughter to me" Said Sanskar while swara smile..

"Babhi where is the cake" Said tanmey coming near them..

"It's inside, let me bring it"  Said Sanskar with a smile..

"You wait here Ashu's papa, I will bring" Said tanmey with a smile..

"Pagal" Said Sanskar looking at him..

"But our uttu Is really lucky to get him" said Sanskar looking at Uttara who was laughing and enjoying with Ayush and Ashu..

"Your right he is such a nice person and our Ashu loves him more than her bua" Said swara with a smile..