Chapter 6

Be With Me

Chapter 6

**********************************
Maheswari House

SwaSan Room

Sanskar was sitting on the couch reading a magazine with a cute angry angry pout...

His attention was less on the magazine and more on his wife who went inside the washroom with his mother along his little princess...

"Don't know what these both witches are doing with my daughter😬" Said Sanskar as he heard Ashu's cry...

His gaze immidiately shift towards washroom door hearing it open...

He saw his little princess all wet and warped in a baby towel on Swara's arms..

She was looking calm and fresh in her mumma's warmth embrace..

"Mom now I can manage.. you go and help to ma" Said swara placing Ashu on the bed..

"Ohkey feed her and make her sleep" Said Sujata to which swara nodded with a smile and Sanskar makes faces looking at sujata which went unnoticed by her but not swara...

"Sanskar Seriously your behaving like a kid" Said swara while controlling her laugh and making Ashu ready..

"Huhh" Said Sanskar and pretend to read the magazine but his whole attention was on his both princess...

"Awww now my baby is looking so fresh fresh" Said swara picking Ashu on her arms while Sanskar was looking at them secretly with a smile..

Swara smiles as Ashu makes baby sound and pecks her forehead lightly while Ashu looks at her with her big doe eyes...

Ashu pulls swara's hair with her tiny palm as if wanting to kiss her back..

"What Happen to my baby" Said swara to Ashu while she was stairing at swara's lips without a blink..

"Ohh so Ashu is hungry" Said swara with a smile as Ashu snuggles near her B**** holding it with her tiny palm above Swara's dress..

Swara sits on the bed resting her back on the headboard and makes Ashu lay near her chest...

Before feeding Ashu she didn't forget to look at Sanskar who had shifted his gaze on the magazine like a true gentleman making her proud..

Swara looks at Ashu who had closed her eyes and was sucking her b****... She was feeling heavenly... It's the best feeling any mother could feel after delivering her baby..

After feeding swara cleans Ashu And her self..

"Say papa we are done" Said swara giggling with Ashu...

As soon as the words left Swara's mouth Sanskar looks at them...

"Swara" Said Sanskar with a angry pout..

"What" Said swara giggling while Ashu too giggles seeing her mumma..

Swara makes Ashu lay on the bed carefully and walks near Sanskar...

"Angry" Said swara while Sanskar looks away..

"Still" Said swara kissing on his cheeks..

"Means your really angry" Said swara as he didn't react..

"I want to hold her.. please" Said Sanskar while his eyes become teary making swara sad..

"I am really sorry.. I just forget about it" Said swara wipping his tears..

"Come" Said swara making him stand..

"Swara how you manage to carry me here and there" Said Sanskar as swara make him sit on the bed to which swara just smiled...