Chapter 14

Be With Me

Chapter 14

*******************

Mumbai

Swara walks to her room once Sanskar left from there making her listen his last decision....

She sits on the bed with pale face holding Ashu's pic....

Avi who cames inside the room and saw his mumma, with a dull face..

"Mumma what happen" Said the little Avi hugging swara from back, who was sitting on the bed lost...

"Nothing baby" Said swara taking him on her lape while her all stress vanished with the touch of his soft fingers..

The little one looks at his mother with mixed emotions who gave a weak smile to him.

"Is papa angly(angry)with mumma" Said Avi remembering how they were fighting before few minutes...

Swara looks at him shocked knowing he heard their convo..

"No baby papa is not angry" Said swara while kissing his cheeks who was not so happy...

"Pakka" Said Avi looking at his mumma...

"Yes" Said swara and hugs him tight....

**********

Kolkata...

Laksh Room..

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh" Came a loud voice from washroom making the whole mansion shaken...

"What the hell, who did this" Yelled Ragini seeing her face in the mirror which was black...

"I will not spare the one who had done it" Said Ragini seeing black paint on her towel...

She cleans her face and came out from washroom where she saw her husband who was dancing in a weird way...

"Laksh what are you doing" Said Ragini looking at him...

"I don't know baby I am feeling so much iching in my whole body" Said laksh while rubbing his back, neck and arms..

"Stop behaving like a monkey laksh, just go and change" Said Ragini looking at him...
.
.
.
.
.

"Ahhh" Another Shout came from her mouth as the comb glued to her long hairs giving pain to her..

"Baby what Happened" Said laksh who came out changing his cloth seeing his beloved wife struggling with her hairs...

"Ouch.. laksh see it" Said Ragini with pain...

"Ouchhhh, laksh what the hell are you doing" Said Ragini angrily as his pulls the  comb harshly gives her pain..

"I am trying to help you" Said laksh looking at her..

"Your not helping me.. your hurting me.. idiot" Said Ragini and tries to free her hairs from the comb...

"I think you should cut your hairs" Said laksh looking at her who was trying hard to remove it...

"What.. nooo I will not cut my hairs" said Ragini with fearful expressions...

"Don't worry baby I will love you after that also" Said laksh looking at her(😏😏)

While both were yelling in pain three pair of eyes were watching them holding their laughter
.
.
.
.
.

"Badi Dadi Ashu can't control now" Said Ashu once they entered in her room placing her palm on her mouth along with Ap and dp...