Chapter 1

Be With Me

Chapter 1

************************************

Swara was walking to their room with a smile to take Sanskar for the shopping with her...

Sanskar who was in the room heard her coming, instantly closed his eyes pretending to sleep just not wanting to join her in the shopping mall...

It's not he don't want to go with her and do shopping for his baby but he don't want to disturb swara there as he know she won't be able to focus on the shopping due to him...

Swara enterd the room with a smile but in the meantime her smile faded away seeing Sanskar with closed eyes..

She walks near him stairing at his face deeply...

"Is he really sleeping" Swara asked her self looking at Sanskar...

"No he never sleeps at this time" Her inner soul shouted making her realize what was he trying to do...

"Sanskar" Called swara to conform her doubt...

"I know your not sleeping Sanskar" Said swara angrily..

"Your doing just because you don't want to go for shopping" Said swara being hurt..

"Please Sanskar don't do this, I know why your doing all this. Please open your eyes.. I know your awake" Said swara while tears falls from her eyes seeing him

"Ohkey you won't na even I will also not go" said swara stubbornly wiping her tears while Sanskar layed uneffected..

"Is this your trust on me Sanskar, is this how much you love me that you won't share your pain your feelings with me with your Swara.. Am I so strange to you" Swara bursts out crying making Sanskar to open his eyes being not able to control...

"Your not a burden to me Sanskar.. why your not understanding this simple thing" Said swara resting her forehead with his looking into his eyes...

"Don't cry Swara, please you know I can't see tears in your eyes" Said Sanskar with a sad face..

"Than Why you do such things which makes me cry" Said swara looking into his eyes without breaking the eyelock..

"I don't want to make you cry that's why I don't want" He couldn't complete as swara put her finger on his lips..

"Shhh.  You know what Sanskar your with me And that's enough for me" Said swara while wiping his tears which was falling from his eyes...

"Always be with me" Said swara with a smile..

"If you keep crying like this our baby will be a cry baby" Said swara with a cute pout while Sanskar chuckled

"And I cant handle two two cry babies" Said swara innocently while Sanskar looks at her with much love...

"I love you" Said Sanskar with a genuine smile seeing her Love to him...

"That I knw" Said swara with a smile and pecks his lips..

Sanskar looks at her who was smiling seeing him... He wished never ever let her smile fade away from her.. She too looks at his eyes where she can found so much hopes and expectations and she very well know his inner feelings....

"I guess now your having no mood to go for shopping" Said Sanskar with a teasing smile as she pecks his lips again...

"No I am so excited to shop for our baby" Said swara while her eyes shines with exitment

"Even me too" Said Sanskar making swara super happy..

"So shell we" said swara with a smile and he nodded..