Chapter 17

Be With Me

Chapter 17

************************************

"Mumma" Came a soft voice making her baffled and same was with others..

Swara's eyes filled with tears hearing the melodious voice after long three years while others stood numb seeing Their Little Ashu, who stands near Sanskar holding his finger...

Thinking it an illusion swara walks inside facing her back to them but was stopped by a pull on her pallu..

"Mumma" Ashu called again making swara more vulnerable...

She place her hand on her heart which was beating fast but she had no courage to turn...

She know once she turn her Dream will be broken which she don't want at any cost...

It's so peaceful to hear her daughter's voice which she had missed each and every second..

.
.
.
.

Ashu's eyes become wet seeing swara not looking at her while all others were smiling with tears on their eyes seeing the life of the mansion...

They were shocked beyond shocked not understanding anything but right now they were so much happy seeing her and they know it wasn't any dream.

"Is Mumma angry with Ashu" Said Ashu sniffing making swara to turn but with closed eyes..

"Won't you see Ashu" Said Ashu making  Swara to opens her eyes with a hope that her daughter will be infront of her eyes after she opens her eyes...

She wished It won't vanish like other days...

.
.
.

Swara opens her eyes slowly and there she saw her baby her Ashu sniffing, holding her pallu

"Ashu" Swara said In a shivering voice making Ashu smile with tears...

"Han Mumma" Said Ashu signalling her to bend...

Swara did as she said while tears we're falling from her eyes continuesly....

"Why Ashu Mumma is crying" Said Ashu with a sad face wiping her Mumma's tears making swara realize it's not her dream...

She realized what was in front of her eyes is real not her any illiusion or dream...

"Your real" Said swara touching Ashu's soft cheeks with her trembling hands, while tears were falling from her eyes without her constant...

"Your real, My Ashu, My baby" Said swara with great difficulty to which Ashu nodes with wet eyes..

Swara hugs her tight to feel her daughter.. To let her heart know her baby is infront of her all fine.

Swara was crying badly clutching her daughter near to her heart while same was with Ashu..

Feeling her Mumma's warmt embarece she cries...

She had missed this touch and this feeling day and night and Today finally she is getting the love of her mother...

She had craved for a mother's love in past three years...

Both mother and daughter were hugging each other crying their heart out which was a needed one while all others were having a beautiful smile on their lips, with wet eyes

"Swara" Sanskar bend surporting her realizing her condition..

"Sanskar our Ashu" Said Swara looking at him with a wide smile...