👿 Teaser 👿

Be With Me

Teaser

************

Maheswari Mansion (Mumbai)

"No your not going to do it Sanskar" Shouted swara who was shivering in anger while her eyes were red due to crying..

"I will do it and that's my final decision" Said Sanskar having no emotions..

"Fine!! You can do whatever you want but trust me Sanskar when you do it, the next moment you will see me dead" Said swara while tears were falling from her eyes making Sanskar numb..

"Not this time Swara,I will not going to listen your rubbish.. It's about our Ashu" Said Sanskar and left from there without even looking behind where Swara was with teary eyes...

A pair of eyes were watching them with fearful eyes as it's the first time the innocent soul was witnessing them fighting....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

SwaSan Room

"Mumma what happen" Said the little one hugging swara from back who was sitting on the bed with dull face

"Nothing baby" Said swara taking him on her lape while her all stress vanished with the touch of his soft fingers..

The little one looks at swara with mixed emotions who gave a weak smile to him...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Maheswari Mansion (Kolkata)

"Ashu" A lady called with a smile while arranging plates on the dining table...

A little Angel aged 5years old came down with her school uniform...

"Come I will feed you, later your papa will drop you to school" Said the lady forwarding the spoon near her mouth.

"I can eat with my hand" Said the little Ashu snaching the spoon from her hand, without looking at her who's eyes were wet

"Dadi tell him I can go to school in school bus" Said Ashu making them sad seeing her cold behavior towards them...

"Baby" Said the lady while Ashu's eyes burn in anger..

"Don't call me baby.. I am not your baby" Said Ashu throwing the plate on the floor and runs from there crying making them shocked..

"Ma all this is happening just because of you" She said while sitting on the chair crying over her fate..

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

"Mumma when she wil come" Said the little on placing his hand on Swara's belly..

"She will come after 7months.. And how you know it's she.. It may be a boy also" Said swara while he pouts...

"What happened to my baby" Said swara kissing his cheeks..

"Too late" Said the little one with a cute frown making Sanskar Smiles at them who was doing some work on his laptop..

"Why are you laughing papa" He said making Sanskar to look at him with amusement...

"Who said i am laughing" Said Sanskar glaring at him while he bows his head  making swara sad

The little one sniffs seeing Sanskar's cold behavior making them shocked...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To Know More Keep Reading Be With Me 😉😉😉

Stay Blessed ❤❤

Isha 😘😘